How do I take the back off my HTC 1?
- With one hand, securely hold HTC Desire 620 with the bottom edge facing up and the back facing you.
- With your other hand, press your thumb on the back cover. From the notch (where the USB port is located), use your finger to open a small gap along the bottom edge.
- Slowly detach the cover from the phone to remove it.
How do you take battery out of HTC phone?
With the display facing away from you, locate the slot on the lower-left edge of the device then gently lift and remove the battery cover. Ensure that the connectors on the battery align with the connectors on the device. From the notch in lower edge of the battery compartment, lift then remove the battery.
How do you take apart a HTC phone?
Heat up the Top and Bottom Cover with a Hair Dryer or a Heat Gun.
- Heat up the Top and Bottom Cover.
- Undo 4 Screws with Small Philip Screwdriver.
- LCD Assembly and Rear Housing.
- Take out the Black Signal Cable.
- Pry up the Blue Signal Cable.
- Pry up the motherboard and then the battery.
- Pry up the 3 Connectors.
How do you take the battery out of an HTC 10?
This is a unibody device with an internal battery that cannot be removed. If you need to remove and re-insert the battery to reset the device, press and hold the Power and Volume up keys for 15-20 seconds to force the device to restart.
How do I take the battery out of my HTC M8?
Step 14 Battery
- Gently bend the various ribbon cables out of the way of the battery.
- Use an iOpener or heat gun to loosen up the adhesive securing the battery to the display assembly.
- Use a plastic opening tool to gently pry up the battery from the display assembly.
Can you replace HTC 10 battery?
Ifixit has a tear down guide for the HTC 10. You can use this to change the battery. if you have warranty service, go with that.
Can HTC battery be replaced?
The battery is built-in in all our new models and cannot be sold separately. Note: Do not remove the back cover or battery as it may cause physical damage and void the warranty on your device.
Does the HTC One have a removable battery?
Unfortunately, users still aren’t able to swap out the battery, which remains sealed up. The lack of a removable battery represents one of the biggest blown opportunities for the HTC One Max. The company was this close to balancing the fine line between design aesthetics and usability.
Can you replace battery in HTC One M8?
Unfortunately, your HTC One (M8) battery won’t last forever. Replacing the battery is a better option than buying a brand new phone, plus we‘ll install it for you. Just bring it to your local store and we‘ll test it for free.
Why does my HTC 10 battery drain so fast?
Sometimes, the battery life of your HTC 10 is drained because of an app. These apps are either corrupt or they are designed to use up a lot of battery life. In order to identify if a third party app is a reason behind your phone’s battery drain, use the Safe Mode. Tap Ok to confirm the Reboot to Safe Mode.
How long does HTC 10 battery last?
In this test, the HTC 10 scores a rather modest average battery life of 6 hours and 46 minutes, which is on par with the Exynos-powered Galaxy S7 (6 hours and 48 minutes) and slightly higher than the Snapdragon-powered Galaxy S7 (6 hours and 30 minutes).
What is the latest HTC smartphone?
HTC U12+ delivers performance that will leave you breathless. A phone that isn’t afraid of getting wet x. More memory and better connectivity for faster speeds. The latest and most powerful chipset and much more.