How do I remove my Google account from Honor 9 Lite?
Click on the account you want to unlink from this device. 4- Fourth step: The data linked from this Google account (or the one you have selected) to the Huawei Honor 9 Lite will appear. Press “Remove account” to continue.
How do I bypass Google Honor phone verification?
Removing Google Account Verification from HUAWEI Honor 8A
- Turn on the HUAWEI Honor 8A and connect to WiFi network.
- Reboot the phone by holding Power button and selecting the option to Restart.
- After device reboots press the Emergency call button.
- Enter the code *#*#1357946#*#* on the keyboard.
How do I remove my Google account from my Huawei phone after factory reset?
To fully remove old Google Account just go to Settings –> About phone and tap 7 times Build number to active Developer options. Next, tap back button and then go to Developer options menu. Enable OEM Unlock option. Tap back button and go to Advanced settings to hard reset phone to fully delete old Google Account.
How do I reset my honor phone without Google account?
Turn on HUAWEI Honor 9 Lite and connect to wifi network. To back to the first screen need reboot phone by the Power button and reboot option from the screen. Next when phone turns on again hold 2 fingers on screen until you do not hear talkback enable. Write on screen L letter to enable help menu.
How do I remove my Gmail account from honor 8x?
Step 1: Tap on the ‘Settings’. Step 2: Tap on ‘Accounts‘. Step 3: Tap on Tap on ‘Google’. Step 4: Tap on ‘Remove‘ link at the bottom, and your Google Account will be removed.
How do I remove my Google account from Honor phone?
Removing the account from Android phone
- Head over to the Settings of your phone.
- Select Account.
- Select Google.
- In the next step, you would see the names of all those Google accounts you have added to your Android device previously.
- Now select the one you want to delete.
How can I unlock my Android phone without Google account?
To unlock your Android device without using a Google account, you will need to perform a hard reset. Keep in mind that the hard reset process erases all the data on your Android device.
How do I bypass Google honor 7A?
Google Account verification bypass
apk to the computer. Turn on HUAWEI Honor 7A and connect to wifi network. To back to the first screen need reboot phone by the Power button and reboot option from the screen. Next when phone turns on again hold 2 fingers on screen until you do not hear talkback enable.
How do I remove Google account from phone after factory reset?
Removing the factory reset protection (FRP)
- On the phone’s home screen, tap Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Tap on Accounts.
- Tap on the account you wish to remove.
- Select More in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on Remove Account.
How do I bypass this device was reset to continue sign in with a Google account?
When you get “This device was reset. To continue sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device” error, the best option is to contact the seller and ask him to login with his Google Account. Once logged in, you add your own Google account and delete the seller’s account.
Can I delete previously synced Google account after reset android?
If you don’t want to face this error again then you should know how to remove previously synced Google account from Android that is linked with your phone. Here is how to do that: First, go to Settings > Cloud and Accounts > Accounts. Now tap on “Remove Account” to sign out from Gmail account.
How can I unlock my Android password without resetting?
Steps are as follow for Android phone without Home button:
- Switch off your Android phone, when you are asked to enter lock screen password then long press Volume Down + Power buttons to force restart.
- Now when screen turns black, long press Volume Up + Bixby + Power for sometime.
How can I reset my Google account?
Reset your password
- Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders.
- Add email@example.com to your address book.
- To request another email, follow the steps to recover your account.
- Check all email addresses you might’ve used to sign up or sign in to your account.
How do I factory reset my honor phone?
Open Settings, go to System > Reset > Reset to factory settings, touch Reset phone, enter the screen unlock password (if any), and follow the onscreen instructions to reset the settings.