How do I use my Alcatel phone?
- Make sure the battery and SIM card are inserted: Insert the battery. Insert the SIM card.
- From any Home screen, tap the All apps icon.
- Tap Setup.
- To skip the Setup guide, tap Skip all.
- Tap Get started.
- Select desired language: English. Espanol.
- Tap Next.
- If desired, follow instructions to set up Wi-Fi.
Is Alcatel 1C a good phone?
The Alcatel 1C (2019) gives all of you the fun features and options you need to handle your phone in day to day busy life. The smartphone is affordable and it pairs with great features. The design of the Alcatel 1C (2019) is compact, looks expensive, and has really sleek features.
Does Alcatel 1C have WhatsApp?
1- First step: To install WhatsApp in your 1C you have several options, if you Alcatel 1C has the app store “Play Store” looks for its icon and clicks on it. 2- Second step: At the top of the Play Store application store there is a search engine, click on it and type “WhatsApp“. Wait while WhatsApp is installed.
What Sim does Alcatel 1C use?
|Body||Dimensions||136.6 x 65.3 x 10 mm (5.38 x 2.57 x 0.39 in)|
|Weight||148 g (5.22 oz)|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
How do I put my Alcatel phone on speaker?
Alcatel GO FLIP
- Press the Right Soft Key under Speaker to turn the speakerphone on.
- Press the Right Soft Key under Speaker Off to turn the speakerphone off.
- Press the Left Soft Key under Mute to mute the call.
- Press the Left Soft Key under Un-mute to unmute the call.
Is Alcatel go flip a smartphone?
Not all messages are equal, though. When you flip the phone open, a popdown will show new texts. Because this isn’t a full Android device, it can’t use Google’s Find My Phone feature, so KaiOS set up its own—if you set up a KaiOS account, it will help you find a lost phone.
How long do Alcatel phones last?
The Alcatel 7 will easily last most people two days on a single charge.
Is Alcatel made by Samsung?
Alcatel (formerly Alcatel Mobile Phones and Alcatel OneTouch) is a French/Chinese brand of mobile handsets owned by Finnish consumer electronics company Nokia and used under license by Chinese electronics company TCL Technology.
Which is the best Alcatel phone?
The Best Alcatel Phones in 2020
- Best Overall: Alcatel 3X 2019. Check Lowest Price.
- Second Best: Alcatel 3. Check Lowest Price.
- Best Budget: Alcatel IDOL 4 6055U. Check Lowest Price.
- Best Flip Phone: Alcatel GO FLIP V 4051S.
- Second Best Flip Phone: Alcatel QUICKFLIP 4044C.
- Alcatel REVVL 5049W.
- Alcatel 1066D.
- Alcatel 1X.
Where is the SIM card on Alcatel?
Locate the notch on the bottom-left side of the device and lift to remove the back cover. Remove the battery from the device. Insert the SIM card into the slot with the gold contacts facing down (towards the screen).
How does Nano SIM card look like?
What is a Nano SIM card? Nano SIM cards are the smallest of the bunch, coming in at 8.8 x 12.3mm, they’re also the newest, having made their debut in 2012. This has almost no border around the chip so it’s hard to imagine SIM cards getting much smaller in future, unless the chip itself is shrunk.
How do you put a SIM card in a Alcatel phone?
- Turn the phone off.
- Remove the back cover using the notch located at the bottom edge of the phone.
- Lift the battery out.
- Slide the SIM card (flat-edge-first) into the slot, with the gold contacts facing down.
- Replace the battery while ensuring the gold contacts are aligned.
- Replace the back cover.