How do I root my HTC Desire?
How to root the HTC Desire?
- Run Android Root on your PC. Install the free root software if not yet.
- Connect your HTC Desire to computer. Your device can be connected to computer via the USB data cable.
- Root your HTC Desire in one click.
- Finish HTC Desire rooting.
How do I root my HTC Android phone?
Root HTC with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Download KingoRoot (PC) here.
- Install and launch KingoRoot.
- Connect your HTC to computer using the included USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging mode. (
- Before you start to root your device, you should fully aware if all the risks.
- Click “ROOT” to begin.
- Root Succeed!
How do I root my HTC Desire 12?
Safely Web Root Your HTC Desire 12 with KingoRoot through PC
- Step 1: Free Download the KingoRoot on Windows Software to PC.
- Step 2: Click the Icon of KingoRoot to Launch it.
- Step 3: Connect your HTC Desire 12 to PC and Enable USB Debugging.
- Step 4: Click “ROOT” to Begin to Root Your Device.
- Step 5: Root Succeed or Failed.
How do I root my HTC HTC Desire 620G dual SIM?
- First, we need unlock bootloader.
- Insert to phone memory card.
- Turn on HTC Desire 620G dual sim phone in fastboot mode and connect to usb cable.
- Open command prompt with admin rights.
- Go to c:Adb directory.
- Use command fastboot flash recovery htc_recovery.
- Disconnect from usb cable.
How do I root my HTC Desire 628?
You will need to verify if the HTC Desire 628 is supported by the software (Check here). If that is so, install the One Click Root on your computer (PC / Mac) (Download here). Connect your HTC Desire 628 to your computer with the USB cable. Allow One Click Root guide you to root your smartphone.
How do I install apps on my HTC Desire 626?
Installing an application update
Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap the update notification. The Updates screen opens with the list of application updates to be installed. When you’re done reviewing the updates, tap Install. You’ll be asked to restart HTC Desire 626 if needed.
How do I root my Android device?
In most versions of Android, that goes like this: Head to Settings, tap Security, scroll down to Unknown Sources and toggle the switch to the on position. Now you can install KingoRoot. Then run the app, tap One Click Root, and cross your fingers. If all goes well, your device should be rooted within about 60 seconds.
How do I root my HTC Desire 530 without a computer?
HOW TO ROOT HTC DESIRE 530 WITHOUT PC
- Step 3: Launch “Legit Root Tools ” app and start rooting.
- Legit Root Tools is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start rooting..
- Step 4: Once the rooting process is done, the phone will restart and you will have a rooted device.