How do I do a hard reset on my HTC One?
Master reset with hardware keys
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- Be sure the phone is off.
- Press and hold the Volume Down key.
- Turn the phone on by pressing the Power key until the phone vibrates, then release Power.
- Continue holding the Volume Down key.
How do I reset my HTC phone to factory settings?
Press and hold the Volume down key, and then press and hold the Power/Lock key. Wait for the screen with the Android images to appear, and then release the Power/Lock and Volume Down keys. Press the Volume Down key, until “Factory reset” is highlighted.
How do I bypass the lock screen on my HTC One?
Part 1: Sign in HTC One with Your Google Account
- Use the Pattern or PIN five times. To bypass the lock screen using your Google account, you will have to attempt to unlock your HTC smartphones five times.
- Tap on the “Forgot Pattern (Forgot Password) Button.
- Set a New Password for your Smartphone.
How do I boot my HTC into recovery mode?
Recovery Mode HTC One ME
- First of all,, turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then hold and press Volume Down + Power button.
- When you see Bootloader Mode menu release held buttons.
- From the menu choose option “RECOVERY MODE“.
- Then you will see the Recovery Mode menu.
How do I hard reset my HTC Desire?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Once the HTC logo appears on-screen, release all buttons.
- Select factory reset. Utilize the volume buttons to highlight and the power button to select.
- Once the data wipe is completed, the device reboots normally.
How do I reboot my HTC phone?
How do I reboot the phone using hardware buttons?
- Hold down the VOLUME DOWN and POWER buttons at the same time. Release the buttons when the phone vibrates.
- Hold down the VOLUME UP and POWER buttons at the same time until the phone restarts.
- Hold down the VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOWN, and POWER buttons at the same time for up to 2 minutes.
How do I do a hard reset on my HTC One M8?
How to factory reset the HTC One M8 using the hardware buttons
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and then press and hold the Power button.
- Wait for the screen with three Android images to appear. Release the buttons.
- Using the Volume Down key to navigate, select Factory Reset.
How do I factory reset my HTC Desire 12?
Resetting HTC Desire 12+ (Hard reset)
- From the Home screen, swipe up and then tap Settings > System > Reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Tap Erase Everything.
How can I break my Android pattern lock without resetting it?
Type the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture. key” and press enter. 8. Simply restart your device and access it the usual way, without any lock screen pattern or pin.
What do I do if I forgot my pattern lock?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you‘ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you‘ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How do you unlock a phone that has a password?
Trick #2. Unlock Password Using ADM
- Go to Android device manager site.
- Sign in to your google account.
- Now click on ‘Lock’ option.
- Enter a new Password and confirm your new password.
- Now reboot your locked phone and enter the newly set password. Voila! You’ve unlocked your phone successfully!
How can I unlock my HTC pattern without losing data?
In the Android Device Manager interface, choose the device you want to unlock > Click Lock button > Enter a temporary password (no need to enter any recovery message) > Click Lock button again. Step 3. If the process is successful, you will see a confirmation window with buttons: Ring, Lock and Erase.
Does a factory reset delete everything?
However, a security firm has determined returning Android devices to factory settings doesn’t actually wipe them clean. Here are the step you need to take to protect your data.