How do I open my Asus Max Pro M1?
Specialist in content creation, distribution and content management.
- Using the key tool, open the SIM and Micro SD cards tray and remove it.
- Open the back cover.
- Using a screwdriver (Phillips 1.5 mm PH000), unscrew 9 bolts.
- Open the cover hiding the main board.
How do you take the back off an Asus phone?
Step 1 Removing the Back Cover
Use your fingernail to gently pry off the phone’s back cover at the indicated location. While your fingernail is under the back cover slide your finger around the edges of the phone until the cover pops off.
How do I remove the battery from my Asus phone?
- Step 1 Removing the Back Cover.
- Step 2 Remove the Inner Cover Screws.
- Step 3 Remove the Inner Cover.
- Step 4 Remove the Speaker.
- Step 5 Battery.
- Using the plastic opening tool, unlock the ribbon cable indicated in the picture by prying up the yellow tab.
How can I unlock my Asus ZenFone M1 Pro without losing data?
Hard Reset Asus Mobile. Wipe all data on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) ZB601KL mobile. Unlock password without data loss. Asus Mobile recover a password.
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see the Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
How can I open my Asus zenfone without password?
First of all switch off your phone. Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds. Press the Volume Down to choose “factory reset”, and then push the Power button to confirm.
How do I start my Asus phone?
1. Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds to force shut down the device, then press the Power button again to restart the device. 2.
How do I take the back off my Asus?
No parts specified.
- Step 1 Back Cover. Make sure the computer is turned off.
- Remove the four 5mm Phillips #1 screws from the top of the laptop.
- Use a plastic opening tool to gently pry the bottom of the laptop up.
- Lift off the cover and remove the back cover from the device.
How do I take the back off my phone?
To remove the back cover, simply locate the notch on the side of your Galaxy phone. Then, use your fingernail or a guitar pick to pry it up and away from your phone until it’s completely removed.
Does ASUS zenfone have removable battery?
Asus has offered a removable battery with the Zenfone 2 Laser.
What do I do if my Asus phone wont turn on?
Restart the phone by pressing and holding down the power button (located at the top of your phone) for a short period of time until a menu appears with a restart option. If that doesn’t work, you can just press and hold down the power button until it turns off, and then push the power button again to turn it back on.
Which battery is used in ASUS zenfone Max Pro M1?
Original Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Battery C11P1706 5000mAh
|Battery Type||Li-Ion Polymer|
|Charging Time||3 to 4 hours|
|Battery Capacity||5000 mAh|
|Voltage in Volts(Approx.)||3.85v|
How do I fix my Asus phone not charging?
[Phone] Troubleshooting – Abnormal charging
- Use the original ASUS USB cable and adapter. Remove the USB cable from adapter,re-connect and charge for 15 to 30 minutes to see whether the charge dysfunction can be improved and solved.
- Reboot your Phone / Tablet.
- Try another ASUS USB cable and AC Adapter.
How can I break my Android pattern lock without resetting it?
Type the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture. key” and press enter. 8. Simply restart your device and access it the usual way, without any lock screen pattern or pin.
How do I open my locked Asus phone?
Tap “Forgot Pattern?” and then enter your Google account and password saved in this phone to disable pattern lock. Note: If you do not log in your Google account or the device is not connected to internet before the phone is locked, you will need to perform factory data reset in Recovery mode to solve this problem.
How do I reset my Asus M1 Max Pro?
- Begin by holding the Power key for a short while to turn off ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the ASUS logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Down if Recovery Mode pops up.