How do I change the language on my honor band?
How to change the language of Honor band 4?
- Step 1: keep your Honor band 4 connected with Huawei Health APP.
- Step 2: find the language settings in your phone.
- Step 3: refresh the Huawei Health APP and then the language you set will will sync to your Honor band.
Does Huawei band 3 work with Iphone?
The Huawei Band 3 pro App is designed to run in Android as well as iOS devices. However, your devices must be compatible with the application in order to ensure a proper connection between them. You are required to have an Android device with version 4.4 or above as well as an iOS device with version 9.0 or above.
How do I change my Huawei from Chinese to English?
How to Change the Android Language Settings from Chinese to English
- Hope you know the settings icon on Android. Tap on it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and find the menu with the icon “A”.
- Now you just press the menu at the top and change the language to English or the desired one.
How do I change my honor phone from Chinese to English?
Open Settings, and go to System > Language & input>Language. Then you will see English (United States) and Simplified Chinese (China) and ADD LANGUAGE, If you want to add other languages, just touch the ADD LANGUAGE, then you will see many options for you to choose.
How do I change the language on my honor 3 band?
Go to the settings of your phone ( any brand, any model) and open the System -> Language and Input settings -> Language -> Change the default language to English (United States) or English (United Kingdom). It won’t automatically upgrades the language to English if English(India) is set as default language.
How do I change my honor band 5 language?
Step 1: Connect the Honor band 5 and mobile phone through Huawei Sports Health App. Step 2: Change the language and region of the phone, open Huawei Sports Health App to synchronize data with the Honor bracelet, and the language of the bracelet will be changed according to the mobile phone.
How do I connect my Huawei band 3 to my Iphone?
Be sure to pair your phone to the band via Bluetooth in the Huawei Health app. 2. For iOS users: Download and install the latest version’s Huawei Health app in App Store, and connect your band to the Huawei Health app. Be sure to pair your phone to the band via Bluetooth in the Huawei Health app.
Does Huawei band work with Iphone?
Your band can only be paired with phones running Android 4.4 or later, or iOS 9.0 or later. Make sure that you have enabled Bluetooth on your phone before the pairing.
Does Huawei Band 4 work with Iphone?
The HUAWEI Band 4 compatible with iOS (9.0 or above) and Android (4.4 or above) device, you can either download the official APP on Google Play store or App Store, or scan the QR code below in order to easy access to features.
How do you change the language back to English?
How to change the language on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “System.”
- Tap “Languages & input.”
- Tap “Languages.”
- Tap “Add a Language.”
- Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
How do I change my mi phone from Chinese to English?
How to switch from Chinese to English on your Xiaomi Redmi?
- On your phone, find and launch the Setting apps.
- Tap General Settings.
- Tap Language and input.
- Tap Language.
- Select English.
How do I change my IOS app from Chinese to English?
- Set the device language to English.
- After the language is set, go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store, tap on “Apple ID” then choose “View Apple ID”.
- Once signed in, choose “Country/Region”, then “Change Country or Region”.
- Under the list of countries, choose your country.
How do I change my iQiyi app to English?
Hello, apparently it is not possible to change the language of the iQiyi app. You can contact iQiyi through their contact options here.
How do I change my Youku app to English?
Join into Youku Inc. and ask them to add Languages settings.
To visit the Youku English website follow these few easy steps:
- Go to translate.google.com.
- Set languages translate Chinese to English.
- Type down http://www.youku.com to translate that. Press enter to translate.
- Follow the link of the result.
How do I change the language on my Douyin 2020?
How to change language on Douyin?
- Step 1 Download Douyin mobile app.
- Step 2 Log in.
- Step 3 Me.
- Step 4 ≡
- Step 5 Settings.
- Step 6 General settings.
- Step 7 Switch language.
- ▼ After changing the language, you can start browsing it with your preferred language.