How do I install Google Play services on my Huawei Y7a?
Install Google Services in HUAWEI Y7a
- If you have already Downloaded it, now Upload this file to Flash Disk or any other External Storage that you can connect to your HUAWEI Y7a through USB-C Port.
- Okay, now that you have Downloaded and Upload Huawei.
- Grab your HUAWEI Y7a and open Files.
- Move to the Categories.
- Click on USB Drive.
- Tap and hold Huawei.
Is it possible to install Google services on Huawei?
Googlefier lets you easily install Google apps on Huawei and Honor devices.
How do I download apps on my Huawei Y7a?
How to enable HUAWEI Y7a to download apps from other sources than Google Play
- First of all, go to Settings and under System you will find “Security”.
- Then choose “Unknown sources” and tick it.
- You should get the information that installing an application from unknown sources could be very harmful to your device.
Which Huawei phones have Google Play services?
Like the original P30 Pro, the Huawei P30 Pro New Edition comes with a 6.7-inch screen, four rear cameras and Google’s full suite of services, which include Gmail, Google Maps, and the Google Play Store.
Do Google Apps work on Huawei?
(Pocket-lint) – As a result of a ban on trading with the US, Huawei can‘t preload new release phones with Google apps like Maps and YouTube, the Google Play Store or Google Assistant. But newly released Huawei phones can‘t use Google services and this is set to be a long-term issue.
Is Huawei Y7a a good phone?
However, we think the Huawei Y7a is a strong contender for this segment. For PHP 8,999, you’re actually getting good specs, including a Full HD+ display, a decent processor, a 48MP quad-camera setup, and not to mention, it’s got amazing battery life.
Can you download Google on Huawei P40?
Huawei P40 Pro has no Google apps.
Why is Google banned from Huawei?
The reason is because Android was created as an open-source project, meaning it belongs to the public domain on the web, free and open for all to use. The ban placed by the US government only stops Huawei using the core part of Google’s Mobile Services.
How do I install Google Play on my Huawei?
Install Google Play Services on your Huawei phone using Googlefier
- Download and install the Googlefier app.
- Launch Googlefier.
- Grant the app the permissions it requires.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- The app will then replace the existing backup app and restore LZPlay.
- Sign into your Google account when prompted.
Does Huawei Nova 7i have Google?
OS and Apps
The Nova 7i runs on EMUI 10.0. As expected, this device doesn’t have Google Mobile Services (GMS), so you won’t see core Google apps pre-installed. There’s Huawei Mobile Services (HMS), including its AppGallery, but you won’t find popular apps here like Facebook, Twitter, Netflix, or Spotify.
How do I hide apps on Huawei Y7a?
How to hide apps on Android devices from Samsung, OnePlus, Huawei/Honor and Xiaomi
- Go to any of your homescreen with some empty space.
- Long press on the empty space to bring up a menu at the bottom.
- Tap home settings.
- Tap on hide apps.
- Select the apps you want to hide.
- Tap on Apply.