How do I setup my Alcatel One Touch Phone?
- Make sure the battery and SIM card are inserted: Insert the battery. Insert the SIM card.
- From any Home screen, tap the All apps icon.
- Tap Setup.
- To skip the Setup guide, tap Skip all.
- Tap Get started.
- Select desired language: English. Espanol.
- Tap Next.
- If desired, follow instructions to set up Wi-Fi.
How do I update my Alcatel One Touch Android?
Update software versions
- From the Home screen, tap the All Apps button.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to ‘SYSTEM,’ then tap About phone.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for software updates.
- If there is an update available, it will begin downloading automatically.
- Tap Update. This only appears if there is an update available.
Why can’t I download apps on my Alcatel One Touch?
Go to Settings > Manage Apps > Swipe to “All” scroll down to Google Play store > Clear Cache & Data. if you still getting error when you trying to update your app or installing some app try this Additional steps to be done is to uninstall the updates on google play then update again..
How do I connect my Alcatel One Touch to the Internet?
- Select Apps.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Select Wireless & networks.
- Check the Wi-Fi checkbox.
- Select the wireless network you want to connect to.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password and select Connect. Wi-Fi password.
- You are now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
How can I turn my Alcatel One Touch on without the power button?
Hold down the volume down key and connect your phone via USB cable to your PC. Keep the volume button held down until you see a boot menu. Select the ‘Start’ option using your volume keys, and your phone will power on.
How do I turn my Alcatel phone on?
Turning the Phone On and Off
- To turn the phone on, press and hold the End Call/Power Key.
- To turn the phone off, press and hold the End Call/Power Key.
How do I flash my Alcatel One Touch?
Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer. Once the Driver gets installed, Open Flash Tool on the computer. Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable. Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to begin the Flashing procedure.
How do I put apps on my Alcatel One Touch?
Download and install an application on your ALCATEL ONETOUCH PIXI 7
- From the home screen, tap Play Store.
- Tap APPS.
- Swipe left or right to the preferred sorting option.
- Tap INSTALL.
- Review the system permissions information and tap ACCEPT.
How do I add apps to my Alcatel flip?
Alcatel MyFlip is one of TracFone bestseller models.
Here’s how to download apps to Alcatel MyFlip:
- Start from the main screen.
- Go to the “Store” icon.
- Pick the category.
- Pick the app.
- Download and install the app.
Why cant I download any apps?
Open Settings > Apps & Notifications > See all apps and navigate to the Google Play Store’s App Info page. Tap on Force Stop and check if the issue gets resolved. If not, click on Clear Cache and Clear Data, then re-open the Play Store and try the download again.
Why is my phone bad at picking up WiFi?
There are many things that can be happening here: 1) Your router lowers the priority of your device for some reason, sometimes you can find a list of devices and its priotiry in the router settings. 2) Your phone is having problems with your network protocol. You may test with another iPhone 6 and your network.
Why is my Alcatel WiFi not working?
Try starting the phone in safe mode (method should work OK if you have an Alcatel phone) and check if the WiFi works or not. If it does then a downloaded app is the cause of the problem. If it still doesn’t work in safe mode, then a hard reset may be the only option.
Why does my phone keep saying authentication problem?
Change the Wireless Network
Another reason why you’re having this authentication problem is that of an IP conflict. If that’s your case, then the best thing you can do is change the wireless network setting from DHCP (default) to Static IP. Tap on the advanced options box and look for the option that says DHCP.