How do you fix a Alcatel One Touch that wont turn on?
Try each of these steps if your device doesn’t turn on.
- Verify that your ALCATEL ONETOUCH PIXI 7 has a sufficient charge.
- Verify that your device and charging port are not damaged.
- Verify that you are using a compatible charger.
- Attempt a forced restart of the device.
- Attempt a hardware factory reset.
Why is my Alcatel phone not turning on?
Plug the charger to the AC outlet. Regardless whether the phone shows it’s charging or not, leave it connected to its charger for ten minutes. Now, press and hold the volume down button and the power key at the same time for 10 seconds or more but this time while the device is connected to its charger.
How do you reset an Alcatel One Touch Fierce?
Press and hold the Volume up and Power keys at the same. When the Alcatel startup screen appears, release the Power key. When the Android system recovery screen appears, release the Volume up key. Use the Volume up/down key to select ‘Wipe data/factory reset‘.
How do I get my Alcatel One Touch to turn on?
Turning the Phone On and Off
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key to turn the phone on.
- To turn the phone off, press and hold the Power/Lock key.
- Tap Power Off.
How do you fix a Alcatel One Touch unresponsive screen?
Press and hold the power button and volume UP button (some phones use power button volume Down button) at the same time; Afterwards, release the buttons after an Android icon appears on the screen; Use the volume buttons to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and press the power button to confirm.
How can I turn my Alcatel One Touch on without the power button?
Hold down the volume down key and connect your phone via USB cable to your PC. Keep the volume button held down until you see a boot menu. Select the ‘Start’ option using your volume keys, and your phone will power on.
Why is my phone working but the screen is black?
To fix a black screen on an iPhone or Android, the first (and easiest) step is to do a hard reset. This basically entails rebooting the phone’s software. A hard reset can be performed right on your phone, although the process differs depending on what type of device you own.
How do I reboot my Alcatel phone?
- Power off the phone and unplug any USB or power cables from the phone.
- At the same time, press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons.
- Release the keys when you see the Alcatel logo and/or feel a vibration.
- When you see Android Recovery, use the Volume Down key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset.
Why is my phone not turning on?
If your Android phone won’t turn on, one solution is to perform a power cycle. For devices with a removable battery, it’s as easy as taking out the battery, waiting a few seconds, and putting it in again. If you don’t have a removable battery, press and hold the device’s power button for several seconds.
How do I unfreeze my Alcatel phone?
Hold volume down + power for about 5 seconds, this restarted the phone. Release buttons when the Alcatel logo appears.
How do you hard reset an Alcatel One Touch?
Master reset with hardware keys
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- Turn off the device.
- Remove the back cover.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Wait several seconds then re-install the SIM card and replace the back cover.
- Press and hold down the Volume up key and the Power button at the same time until a menu screen appears.
How do you turn on a phone that wont turn on?
On a phone or tablet without a removable battery — that includes most modern Android devices — you’ll need to long-press the Power button. Press your device’s Power button and hold it down. You should only have to hold the Power button down for ten seconds, but you may have to hold it down for thirty seconds or longer.
Where is the power button on an Alcatel phone?
The Go Flip’s power button is the red End Key located near the top right side of the phone’s keypad. Press and hold the End Key to turn your phone on or off. When the battery icon displayed on the screen appears completely full, the battery is fully charged.
How do you fix a phone that wont turn on or charge?
Troubleshoot with advanced steps
- Unplug the cable from the power charger.
- Check that your computer is on and connected to a power source.
- Connect your phone to your computer’s USB port with the cable that came with your phone.
- Wait 10–15 minutes.
- Disconnect and reconnect the cable from your phone within 10 seconds.