How do I fix my HTC phone that wont turn on?
If your phone isn’t TURNING on and your HTC is off try holding the power button and the volume up and down button for 1 min and then plug it up to an CHARGER WARNING -. DO NOT USE YOUR. COMPUTER TO CHARGE YOUR HTC OR SMARTPHONE IT MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE BATTERY.
Why has my HTC stopped working?
Time yourself for 20 seconds. Now try holding down Power and Volume up together for 10 seconds or so and it should restart. If that doesn’t work then turn the phone off and try holding down the Power and Volume down buttons together for a similar length of time. You should get a menu with an option to reboot.
How do you reset an HTC phone battery?
Battery and Charger Reset Procedure for HTC One (M7 and M8)
- Turn off Fast Boot in settings.
- Plug phone into HTC charger and charge for two minutes or more.
- While charging, hold down volume up+volume down+power button and continue holding.
- Phone will turn on and off repeatedly every 15 seconds or so while continuing to hold all three buttons.
How do I restart my HTC without the power button?
Power Button to Volume Button
You can use your device’s volume button to boot it or turn the screen on/off. This will let you restart Android without the power button.
How do I reset my phone if it wont turn on?
Press and hold the power button for a few seconds. On your screen, tap Restart, or press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds, until your phone restarts.
How do I force restart my HTC?
Hold down the VOLUME DOWN and POWER buttons at the same time. Release the buttons when the phone vibrates. Hold down the VOLUME UP and POWER buttons at the same time until the phone restarts. Hold down the VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOWN, and POWER buttons at the same time for up to 2 minutes.
How do I do a soft reset on my HTC One?
Press and hold the Volume up button and the Power button until the device powers off (approximately 10 seconds) then release.
Why has my HTC Sense stopped working?
Go to Settings > Apps. Scroll down until you find Sense Home and tap on it. Tap on Storage and hit Clear Data. Confirm and wait for the process to complete.
How can I fix my HTC?
Factory reset using hardware buttons:
- Hold down the Volume down and Power.
- Wait for the screen with three Android images then release the buttons.
- Use Volume down to select Factory reset.
- Confirm by pressing the Power button.
How do I fix my HTC software?
- Ensure the wireless device:
- Ensure the Software Upgrade Assistant (SUA) software is installed.
- Connect your device to a computer that has HTC Sync Manager installed.
- Click Repair.
- From the Software Repair Assistant (SRA) page, select the applicable device then click Repair.
Why does my HTC phone battery die so fast?
The running of background apps, too much screen brightness, over usage of phone’s camera, auto-updating facility of apps, longer screen timeouts, etc. are some of the other major causes to drain its battery life. An unstable Android version is another major cause of creating HTC One M8 battery problems.
How do I reset my phone battery?
- Discharge your phone fully until it turns itself off.
- Turn it on again and let it turn itself off.
- Plug your phone into a charger and, without turning it on, let it charge until the on-screen or LED indicator says 100 percent.
- Unplug your charger.
- Turn your phone on.
- Unplug your phone and restart it.
How do I stop my battery from draining so fast?
- Turn Down the Brightness. One of the easiest ways to prolong your battery life is to turn down the screen brightness.
- Mind Your Apps.
- Download a Battery Saving App.
- Turn Off the Wi-Fi Connection.
- Turn on Airplane Mode.
- Lose the Location Services.
- Fetch Your Own Email.
- Reduce Push Notifications for Apps.