How do I reset my Asus selfie?
When device is off, press (also hold) volume down key and then press (also hold) power key. After the device vibrates, release power key (keep holding volume down key) to enter recovery mode. 2. Select “wipe data/factory reset” by volume down key (or volume up key), and then press power key.
How do I fix my ASUS zenfone selfie Bootloop?
- go to phone recovery (PWR button + VolDwn, release PWR on logo)
- on phone select adb bootloader, it switches to fastboot mode (or hold PWR button + VolUp, release PWR on logo)
- on PC unzip archive and start the autoflash.bat file.
- start the phone.
How do I reset my Asus zenfone to factory settings?
- When device is off, press (also hold) volume down key and then press (also hold) power key.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” by volume down key (or volume up key), and then press power key.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” by volume down key (or volume up key), and then press power key to start reset.
How can I format my Asus zenfone 4 selfie?
Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone. Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL. The ASUS ZENFONE 4 SELFIE ZD553KL will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
How do I reboot my Asus phone?
- Start by switching off your ASUS Zenfone 5 by using the Power key.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see Android Logo on your screen.
- Afterwards press the Volume Down to select option “Recovery“, and press Power button to confirm.
How do I fix my stuck Asus logo?
- Power off the phone, then keep pressing “volume down key”
- Press “power key” and stop press ” power key” once you feel the vibration. Still keep pressing “volume down key”
- Stop press “volume down key” once you enter [Android Recovery] Screen.
- Choose “Wipe data/factory reset”>”Factory data reset”
How do you do a hard reset?
Press and hold the Power button, then press the Volume Up button while still holding the Power button. Using the Volume buttons highlight Wipe data/factory reset. Press the Power button to select the option. Confirm by selecting Yes and let the phone do its thing.
How do I do a factory reset?
Factory reset: Step by step
- Open up your settings.
- Go to System > Advanced > Reset Options > Erase All Data (Factory Reset) > Reset Phone.
- You may need to enter a password or PIN.
- Finally, tap Erase Everything.
How do I reset my Asus x008d?
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off your phone.
- Next, press and hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as ASUS ZenFone logo appears on the screen.