How do I connect my honor band 4?
For Android users
- Open Huawei Health App, click “Me” – “My devices”- “Add” device, and select the “Smart Band“- “Huawei Honor Band 4 standard version /NFC version” from the list of optional devices.
- Click to start pairing, and the App will automatically search for the name of the Bluetooth device and list it.
How do I connect my smart band to my phone?
1 From the Home screen of your Android™ device, tap, then find and tap Smart Connect. 2 Tap Devices > SmartBand > SmartBand.
How do I connect my Huawei watch to my phone?
Go to > Add > Smart Watch, and touch the device you wish to pair. Touch PAIR and the app will automatically search for nearby available Bluetooth devices. Once your watch is found, touch its name to start pairing. When a pairing request is displayed on the watch screen, touch to pair your watch and phone.
How do I reset my honor 4 band?
Hard Reset HONOR Band 4
- In the beginning, tap on the Touch-sensitive button to wake up your HONOR Band 4.
- Next, swipe upwards on the screen until you see More, and then tap on it.
- Now scroll down and tap on Reset.
- Finally, tap on the blue checkmark to confirm.
- Outstanding work!
Can I use Huawei band 4 without phone?
Software – Feature-Rich Android App
Huawei has developed its own operating system for the fitness tracker, which can be connected to an iOS or Android smartphone with the Huawei Health app. Using the fitness tracker without it and a Huawei ID is not possible.
Can Honor Band 5 work without phone?
You will need to use the Huawei Health app to pair the Honor Band 5 with a smartphone. The app is available for both Android as well as iOS.
What app do you use for a smart bracelet?
Smart Wristband 4+
“Smart Wristband” APP is an application which can syncs Smart band data to iPhone and network. This gives user real-time access to sport stats on the Smart band dashboard throughout the day. “Smart Wristband” APP tracks user sleep time, help to improve your sleep quality.
How do I connect my smart band to Bluetooth?
On your fitness tracker, press the button to wake up the screen, swipe the screen till you see the Bluetooth and smartphone icons and press the button again. On the Activate your device screen of your mobile app tap Band. Your Android device shows Searching. When the name of your band appears, tap on it.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my smart bracelet?
How to pair your watch with your phone via Bluetooth
- On your phone, enable Bluetooth.
- Open the app that corresponds with your watch.
- Find the ‘discover watch’ function – if it doesn’t pop up during the initial setup, you’ll usually find it in the app’s settings.
- On your watch, make sure Bluetooth is enabled.
Can smartwatch work without phone?
Standalone watches are those watches that support sim cards and are capable of working independently without using any phone. A typical standalone smartwatch that supports SIM card is all you need to make phone calls right from your wrist. These watches can actually send and receive calls and messages.
How do you pair a watch?
Need more help?
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup.
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
Why is my phone not connecting to my watch?
First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
Can Honor Band 4 connect to iPhone?
Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices, then touch + in the top-right corner, then go to Smart Band > HONOR Band 4/5. The Huawei Health app will search for the band automatically. Select the correct band name from the list of Bluetooth devices available, and the pairing will start automatically.
How do I change my honor band 4 language?
How to change the language of Honor band 4?
- Step 1: keep your Honor band 4 connected with Huawei Health APP.
- Step 2: find the language settings in your phone.
- Step 3: refresh the Huawei Health APP and then the language you set will will sync to your Honor band.
How do I reset my honor band 5?
How to Reset Honor Band 5
- Wake up the Honor Band 5 screen and swipe down to get the function options.
- Swipe and select More > Systems > Factory Reset.
- Finally, tap on “√” symbol to start the factory reset process.