How do I take the back off my Alcatel One Touch Phone?
- If necessary, turn the phone off.
- Remove the back cover using the notch located at the bottom edge of the phone.
- Align the gold contacts on the battery with the gold contacts in the battery compartment.
- Press the battery into place.
- Replace the back cover by pressing it onto the phone.
How do you open the back of a Alcatel phone?
- Locate the notch on the bottom left side of the device and lift to remove the back cover.
- Lift up on the notch on the top of the battery to remove it from the phone.
How do you remove the battery from an Alcatel phone?
Remove the battery cover. Insert your fingernail into cutout located on the bottom of the battery cover to lift and remove cover. Ensure the 3 arrows are pointing to the bottom of the device and the gold contacts line up, then press down gently. Utilizing the notch, lift then remove the battery.
How do I factory reset my Alcatel One Touch Idol 3?
Hard Reset Instructions for Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3
- Press together and hold the Volume Up + Power.
- When the Phone Vibrates, Release Power Button but continue to press Volume Up button.
- Let go of the keys when the Android System Recovery Screen Appears.
How do you take the battery out of a Alcatel One Touch 3v?
Tutorial: Step by step
- Step 1 Opening. With the opening tool release the back cover.
- Step 2 Drop battery. Release the 2 Phillips screws (PH # 00) that hold the shield of the battery connection and remove it.
- Step 3 Remove battery. With the flat plastic tool remove the battery.
How do I open the back of my Xgody phone?
Models with the back cover
- Opening the cover, you can find a corner that is with concave, open the cover from there.
- Take out the battery.
- Slide in the sim cards, SD card if you have. Normally there signs on the phone, you will the direction of every card.
How do I get the back off my Android phone?
Pull straight out (away from the phone) from the notch. Once the first couple of the holders pop you should be able to get it off. Reinstall start at the top of the phone slide it over the power button first then pop it back on all the way down. It does take some force to get it to release.
How do I set up my Alcatel One Touch Phone?
- Make sure the battery and SIM card are inserted: Insert the battery. Insert the SIM card.
- From any Home screen, tap the All apps icon.
- Tap Setup.
- To skip the Setup guide, tap Skip all.
- Tap Get started.
- Select desired language: English. Espanol.
- Tap Next.
- If desired, follow instructions to set up Wi-Fi.
Is the Alcatel go flip a good phone?
A Flip Phone for 2019
The Alcatel Go Flip 3 replaces the Sonim XP3 as our Editors’ Choice. It’s a tough call, because while they’re both flips, and both good, they’re different kinds of phones. The Sonim is rugged, super-loud, and super-reliable.
Why is my Alcatel phone not turning on?
Plug the charger to the AC outlet. Regardless whether the phone shows it’s charging or not, leave it connected to its charger for ten minutes. Now, press and hold the volume down button and the power key at the same time for 10 seconds or more but this time while the device is connected to its charger.
How do I charge my Alcatel flip phone?
Plug the small end of the charging cable into the charging port on the phone. The charging port of Alcatel MyFlip is located at the bottom left of the phone.