How do you open the back of an HTC One phone?
- With one hand, securely hold HTC Desire 620 with the bottom edge facing up and the back facing you.
- With your other hand, press your thumb on the back cover. From the notch (where the USB port is located), use your finger to open a small gap along the bottom edge.
- Slowly detach the cover from the phone to remove it.
How do you take apart a HTC phone?
Heat up the Top and Bottom Cover with a Hair Dryer or a Heat Gun.
- Heat up the Top and Bottom Cover.
- Undo 4 Screws with Small Philip Screwdriver.
- LCD Assembly and Rear Housing.
- Take out the Black Signal Cable.
- Pry up the Blue Signal Cable.
- Pry up the motherboard and then the battery.
- Pry up the 3 Connectors.
How do I open the back of my HTC One M8?
- Step 1 SIM Card.
- Remove the SIM card tray assembly from the HTC One M8.
- Step 3 MicroSD Card.
- Remove the microSD card tray assembly from the HTC One M8.
- Step 5 Rear Case.
- Use a plastic opening tool to gently peel up the lower speaker grille.
- Use a plastic opening tool to gently peel up the upper speaker grille.
How do you remove the battery from an HTC phone?
With the display facing away from you, locate the slot on the lower-left edge of the device then gently lift and remove the battery cover. Ensure that the connectors on the battery align with the connectors on the device. From the notch in lower edge of the battery compartment, lift then remove the battery.
Can you replace HTC 10 battery?
Ifixit has a tear down guide for the HTC 10. You can use this to change the battery. if you have warranty service, go with that.
Can you replace battery in HTC One M8?
Unfortunately, your HTC One (M8) battery won’t last forever. Replacing the battery is a better option than buying a brand new phone, plus we‘ll install it for you. Just bring it to your local store and we‘ll test it for free.
Does HTC phones have removable battery?
This device has a 3000 mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery. Battery life depends on the network, signal strength, temperature, features and accessories used. It’s common for batteries to be warm from use or charging.
Can HTC One battery be replaced?
The HTC One has an internal battery, meaning that it is not meant to be swapped out by the user. It is however, possible to replace it by disassembling the telephone. If you have experience repairing electronics, you can do the job yourself. Many replacement batteries come with a tool kit.
How do I take the battery out of my HTC m8?
Step 14 Battery
- Gently bend the various ribbon cables out of the way of the battery.
- Use an iOpener or heat gun to loosen up the adhesive securing the battery to the display assembly.
- Use a plastic opening tool to gently pry up the battery from the display assembly.