How do you open a honor 7 phone?
Use the SIM/SD card tray extraction tool and insert it into the hole on the side of the phone, push in gently to eject the tray. Then grasp the tray and remove it. The SIM/SD card tray of your Honor 7 is now removed.
Can you replace Huawei battery?
Genuine Huawei Battery replacements from iParts4u, If you have a Huawei mobile phone that is not lasting as long as it should you may need to replace the battery. If the battery you need is not listed then all you need to do is contact us and we can obtain an original Huawei battery for your mobile device.
How can I unlock my honor phone without password?
Go to Clear data > Factory data reset, and enter yes to confirm the operation. After the factory reset is complete, the phone will remain on the Recovery mode screen. Restart your phone to access the home screen.
How do I change the battery in my honor 8?
- Before replacing the battery on your Huawei Honor 8, you have to turn it off for safety reasons.
- Use the SIM/SD card tray extraction tool and insert it into the hole on the side of the phone, push in gently to eject the tray.
- The SIM/SD card tray on your Honor 8 is now removed.
How do you open the back of a honor 10 Lite?
Specialist in content creation, distribution and content management.
- Using the key tool, open the SIM and Micro SD cards tray and remove it.
- Open the back cover and turn it over.
- Pry up the fingerprint sensor connector and remove the cover.
- Using a screwdriver (Phillips 1.5 mm PH000), unscrew 9 bolts.
Why is my Huawei battery die so fast?
Reduce background battery drain. Go to “Settings” -> “Battery” and turn on “Power saving mode”. If you are still having issues with battery life, it could be that a specific app is causing the battery to drain quickly.
How much does it cost to replace Huawei battery?
Huawei has announced an event that lets its smartphone users replace their batteries for only PHP 799.
How long does Huawei battery last?
Light users (infrequent outdoor activity or watch is not used often) will get approximately 2 days of use. 3. Heavy users (regular outdoor activity or frequent use) will get approximately 1 day of use.