How much is a Alcatel battery?
Compare with similar items
|This item Original Alcatel Battery TLi011A1 for Alcatel OneTouch A463 Pixi Glitz Tracfone 1150mAh – 100% OEM||Compatible with Alcatel One Touch OT Genuine Standard Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery TLi017C1|
|Sold By||Accessory City Store||Lago Group|
How do I setup my Alcatel One Touch?
- Make sure the battery and SIM card are inserted: Insert the battery. Insert the SIM card.
- From any Home screen, tap the All apps icon.
- Tap Setup.
- To skip the Setup guide, tap Skip all.
- Tap Get started.
- Select desired language: English. Espanol.
- Tap Next.
- If desired, follow instructions to set up Wi-Fi.
How do I take the back off my Alcatel One Touch?
Turn the back of your phone towards you. Take hold of the back cover and remove it. Take hold of the bottom of the battery and remove it.
How do you open the back of a Alcatel phone?
- Locate the notch on the bottom left side of the device and lift to remove the back cover.
- Lift up on the notch on the top of the battery to remove it from the phone.
How long does the Alcatel battery last?
Battery usage data information will be displayed. Note: This device has a Standby time up to 13.2 days, and a Use/Talk time up to 12 hours. For information about charging your battery, see the Charge the Battery tutorial. TURN ON BATTERY SAVER MODE: From the Battery screen, select the Battery-saver switch.
Are Alcatel flip phones any good?
A Flip Phone for 2019
The Alcatel Go Flip 3 replaces the Sonim XP3 as our Editors’ Choice. It’s a tough call, because while they’re both flips, and both good, they’re different kinds of phones. The Sonim is rugged, super-loud, and super-reliable.
What do you do when your Alcatel wont charge?
Note: You risk severe damage to your phone if the charger isn’t the same voltage, amps, and plug type as your original charger.
Perform a soft reset.
- Turn your phone off.
- Remove the battery. After 30 seconds, reinsert the battery.
- Turn your phone back on.
How can I turn my Alcatel One Touch on without the power button?
Hold down the volume down key and connect your phone via USB cable to your PC. Keep the volume button held down until you see a boot menu. Select the ‘Start’ option using your volume keys, and your phone will power on.
How do I answer my Alcatel phone?
- Press the upper or lower part of the Volume key when you get a call. The incoming call alert is silenced and the call continues until it’s ended or diverted.
- If the screen lock is turned off, press ANSWER.
- If the screen lock is turned on, press and drag the accept call icon upwards.
- Press the end call icon.
How do you update an Alcatel One Touch?
Update software versions
- From the Home screen, tap the All Apps button.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to ‘SYSTEM,’ then tap About phone.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for software updates.
- If there is an update available, it will begin downloading automatically.
- Tap Update. This only appears if there is an update available.
How do I open the back of my Xgody phone?
Models with the back cover
- Opening the cover, you can find a corner that is with concave, open the cover from there.
- Take out the battery.
- Slide in the sim cards, SD card if you have. Normally there signs on the phone, you will the direction of every card.
How do you put the battery in a Alcatel smartflip?
REPLACE BATTERY: Place the battery in the battery slot with the gold contacts on the battery lined up with the gold contacts on the phone. 6. REPLACE BACK COVER: Place the cover on the back of the phone and gently push in until the cover clicks. The cover should be flush with the rest of the device.
How do I remove the SIM card from my Alcatel flip phone?
Alcatel GO FLIP™ V – Remove SIM Card
- Remove the battery cover. Utilize the provided slot to lift and detach the cover.
- Remove the battery by utilizing the notch to lift and remove the battery.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Insert the battery..
- Replace the battery cover.