Does Huawei Y8p have Google Play store?
Right now you can open Play Store and enjoy it on your HUAWEI Y8p.
Can you install Play Store on Huawei?
This isn’t available on Huawei’s App Gallery, but you can install it via an APK here. When this is downloaded and installed, open the app. Select ‘Repair now’, then in the next menu ‘Activate’, and the app should install the Google Play Store for you.
How do I download apps on my Huawei Y8p?
How to enable HUAWEI Y8p to download apps from other sources than Google Play
- First of all, go to Settings and under System you will find “Security”.
- Then choose “Unknown sources” and tick it.
- You should get the information that installing an application from unknown sources could be very harmful to your device.
Can you install Google apps on Huawei?
Googlefier lets you easily install Google apps on Huawei and Honor devices. To use the app, simply download the APK from the forum thread linked below and install it on your device.
Which is better Huawei Y8p or Y7a?
Comparing Huawei Y7a vs Huawei Y8p on Smartprix, enables you to check their respective specs scores and unique features.
Huawei Y7a vs Huawei Y8p.
|Specification||Huawei Y7a||Huawei Y8p|
|CPU||2 GHz, Octa Core Processor||2.2 GHz, Octa Core Processor|
|RAM||4 GB||4 GB|
|Internal Memory||128 GB||128 GB|
|Battery||5000 mAh||4000 mAh, Li-Po Battery|
How do I get Google Play store on my Huawei?
Install Google Play Services on your Huawei phone using Googlefier
- Download and install the Googlefier app.
- Launch Googlefier.
- Grant the app the permissions it requires.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- The app will then replace the existing backup app and restore LZPlay.
- Sign into your Google account when prompted.
Can I install Google apps on Huawei Y6p?
Installing Google Application and Service to HUAWEI Y6p. Turn on the HUAWEI Y6p by the Power button and connect to any WiFi internet network. Go to the settings menu, apps menu then select again apps menu.