How do I reset my pixel 2 XL to factory settings?
You’ll need to enable Wi-Fi Calling manually if you want to use it.
- From a Home screen, swipe up to display all apps.
- Navigate: Settings. > System > Advanced.
- Tap Reset options.
- Tap Erase all data (factory reset).
- Tap Erase all data.
- Tap Erase all data.
How do I reset Google pixel 2xl?
Press and hold the Power button (on the right edge) for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles. Allow several seconds for the reboot process to complete. If your device won’t power back on, partially charge the device then retry.
How do you hard reset a Google pixel 2?
- In the first step turn off the GOOGLE Pixel 2 by holding down the Power button.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding this key press the Power key for about 3 seconds and release all buttons.
How do you reset a locked Google pixel?
Method 2: Factory reset via recovery mode
- Power off your Pixel phone.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and POWER buttons until the Android logo or Fastboot Mode appears on the screen.
- Press the VOLUME buttons to hover over RECOVERY MODE, then use the POWER button to select it.
How do I reset my pixels without a screen?
If presented with an image of a broken Android with “No Command” shown on the screen, do the following:
- Press and hold the Power button.
- While holding the Power button press the Volume Up button then release both buttons.
Is my pixel 2 XL unlocked?
Their terms list the Pixel 2 or 2 XL from “Google, Verizon or other original retailer,” because the phone, no matter where you buy it from, is unlocked and works everywhere.
How do I restart Google pixel 2 without power button?
How to turn ON Pixel and Pixel XL without using the power button: When the Pixel or Pixel XL is turned off, press and hold the volume button for a few seconds. While holding the volume button down, connect the phone to a computer using a USB cable.
How do you force shut down Pixel 2?
- Power the Pixel off by pressing and holding the “Power” button, then tapping “Power off“.
- With the device off, press and hold the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons simultaneously.
- An Android logo should appear indicating the device is in bootloader mode.
How do you reset a locked pixel 2?
How to factory reset your Google Pixel phone
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap System Advanced. Reset options.
- Tap Erase all data (factory reset) Reset phone.
- To erase all data from your phone’s internal storage, tap Erase everything.
- When your phone has finished erasing, pick the option to restart.
- Set up your phone and restore your backed-up data.
How do I unfreeze Google pixel 2?
That said, a quick button combination will reset or reboot the Pixel 2 and 2 XL in just a few seconds. If your phone stops responding or is completely frozen, press and hold down the power and volume down buttons at the same time, and hold for 7-8 seconds.
How do I start my pixel 2 XL in safe mode?
Google Pixel 2 – Power Up in Safe Mode
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power button until the Google logo appears on the screen then release.
- With the Google logo still on screen, press and hold the Volume down button.
- Continue to hold the Volume down button until “Safe mode” appears in the lower-left of the unlock screen then release.
How do you unlock a locked Google phone?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How do I get around a locked Google phone?
- Enter a fresh Google account.
- Restart your phone and set it up again. You won’t see the FRP lock screen anymore.
- Go to the Settings menu > Backup & reset. Perform a factory data reset, in order to complete the FRP lock removal process.
Are Google pixel phones locked?
Most phones in the Google Store come unlocked. To use a SIM-unlocked phone: Buy an unlocked Pixel phone from the Google Store.