How do I unlock my Alcatel phone if I forgot my pin?
Forgotten screen lock.
- Turn your tablet off.
- Hold the volume down key.
- Turn your tablet on.
- Press the volume up key.
- Using the volume down key, highlight Wipe data/factory reset.
- Press the power key to select Wipe data/factory reset.
- Press the volume up key.
How do I reset my Alcatel One Touch Pin?
Method – 1
- Power on your mobile, by holding the power button.
- First, open the Settings menu.
- Next, choose the Restore Factory Settings option.
- Afterward, type your phone Password.
- Default security code – 1122, 4321, 12345, 0000.
- Next, select option Yes.
- Reset completed on your mobile.
How do I bypass lock screen on Alcatel fierce 4?
Let’s Begin To Bypass FRP Lock Alcatel Fierce 4:
-Connect Wi-Fi first to bypass google account. -After that go back to first “Welcome Screen”. -Tap on “Next Arrow”, and after that tap on “Next” again. -From “Checking Connection…”, just tap on “Back” arrow multiple times until you access to “Verify Your Account” screen.
How do I reboot my Alcatel?
- Power off the phone and unplug any USB or power cables from the phone.
- At the same time, press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons.
- Release the keys when you see the Alcatel logo and/or feel a vibration.
- When you see Android Recovery, use the Volume Down key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset.
How do I reset my Alcatel phone without the password?
Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power buttons at the same time. From the Android System Recovery menu select – wipe data/factory reset and follow the instructions.
How do I reset my Alcatel go flip?
Master reset from settings menu
- Press the OK button on the keypad.
- Scroll and select Settings.
- Scroll right to the Device tab.
- Select Device Information.
- Scroll and select Factory Reset.
- Select Reset.
How do I bypass the pin on my Alcatel One Touch?
Option 2 – Bypassing your Alcatel One Touch screen lock:
- Turn off your handset and then simultaneously press and hold the ‘Volume up’ and ‘Power’ button for a few seconds.
- At the screen prompt select ‘Wipe data / Factory reset’ using the volume buttons.
How can I unlock my Android password without resetting?
Steps are as follow for Android phone without Home button:
- Switch off your Android phone, when you are asked to enter lock screen password then long press Volume Down + Power buttons to force restart.
- Now when screen turns black, long press Volume Up + Bixby + Power for sometime.
How do I unlock my Alcatel Pixi 4 if I forgot my password?
- Switch off your Alcatel Android mobile.
- After that, Press and Hold.
- When the Alcatel logo appears, release all the buttons.
- Next, Select Language, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Now select Wipe Data / Factory Reset Option, using volume down button and press Power Button.