How do I factory reset my Alcatel phone?
- Power off the phone and unplug any USB or power cables from the phone.
- At the same time, press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons.
- Release the keys when you see the Alcatel logo and/or feel a vibration.
- When you see Android Recovery, use the Volume Down key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset.
How do I unlock my Alcatel phone if I forgot my pin?
Forgotten screen lock.
- Turn your tablet off.
- Hold the volume down key.
- Turn your tablet on.
- Press the volume up key.
- Using the volume down key, highlight Wipe data/factory reset.
- Press the power key to select Wipe data/factory reset.
- Press the volume up key.
How do I reset my Alcatel phone without the password?
Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power buttons at the same time. From the Android System Recovery menu select – wipe data/factory reset and follow the instructions.
How do I soft reset my Alcatel One Touch?
A soft reset is a simulated battery removal. This is used to power a device off when the screen is frozen or unresponsive and the device it has an internal battery that cannot be removed. It does not cause loss of personal data on the device. Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds to manually reset the phone.
What is the default password for Alcatel phones?
The default Mobile Hotspot network name (SSID) and password are located on the label inside the back cover of the device. The default SSID is “Alcatel LINKZONE + the last 4 digits of the IMEI” and the default Wi-Fi password is the last 8 digits of the IMEI.
How do I unfreeze my Alcatel phone?
Hold volume down + power for about 5 seconds, this restarted the phone. Release buttons when the Alcatel logo appears.
How do I bypass lock screen on Alcatel fierce 4?
Let’s Begin To Bypass FRP Lock Alcatel Fierce 4:
-Connect Wi-Fi first to bypass google account. -After that go back to first “Welcome Screen”. -Tap on “Next Arrow”, and after that tap on “Next” again. -From “Checking Connection…”, just tap on “Back” arrow multiple times until you access to “Verify Your Account” screen.
Can Alcatel phones be unlocked?
This is the same method Networks and Carriers will use and charge you $50 and over to unlock your phone. Once you receive your Alcatel Unlock code and easy to follow instructions, your Alcatel phone will be unlocked within 5 minutes and you will be using a SIM card of your choice!
How do I unlock my phone if I forgot the pin?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
How do I do a hard reset on my phone?
Turn off the phone and then press and hold the Volume Up key and Power key simultaneously until the Android system recover screen appears. Use the Volume Down key to highlight the “wipe data/factory reset” option and then use the Power button to make the selection.
How do I hard reset my Alcatel One Touch 7?
Master reset with hardware keys
- Back up all data on the internal memory.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold down the Volume up and Power keys at the same.
- When the Select Boot Mode menu displays, use the Volume up key to highlight Recovery Mode.
- Press the Power key to select.
How do I soft reset my Alcatel One Touch 7?
Soft Reset ALCATEL 7
- At first start pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then choose Power Off and tap OK.
- Now wait for a short while.
- After that switch on the mobile with the Power button.
How do I format my Alcatel tablet?
Turn off the device. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power keys. When the Alcatel logo displays, release both keys. Use the Volume Up/Down keys to navigate to wipe data/factory reset.