How do you take the back off a Huawei Y6?
Insert the extraction tool (present in our tool kit ) into the small hole of the SIM drawer on the left edge. After applying slight pressure, the SIM tray will eject itself. You can remove it.
How do I free up space on my Huawei Y6 2018?
How to Perform Disk Clean Up in HUAWEI Y6 2018
- First of all, unlock your HUAWEI and go to the Settings.
- At settings open Storage.
- There, tap Clean Up button and wait a while until your mobile finish searching recommended apps to clean.
- At final, tap section what you want to clean. Tap CLEAN button next to desired files.
- Perfect job!
How can I fix my Huawei Y6?
Fixing Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 won’t turn on issue
- Press and hold the volume down button first and don’t release it.
- While you’re holding it down, press and hold the power key.
- Keep both keys held down together for 15 seconds or more.
How do you put a SIM card in a Huawei Y6 2019?
Insert SIM into your Huawei Y6 2019 Android 9.0
Find the opener for the card holder. Insert the opener into the small hole in the card holder. Remove the card holder from your phone. Turn your SIM so the angled corner of the SIM matches the angled corner of the SIM holder and place your SIM in the SIM holder.
How do I take the back off my phone?
To remove the back cover, simply locate the notch on the side of your Galaxy phone. Then, use your fingernail or a guitar pick to pry it up and away from your phone until it’s completely removed.
How do I remove the SIM card from my Huawei phone?
Use the standard Huawei SIM–eject tool
Insert the standard Huawei SIM–eject tool vertically into the SIM tray hole (which is on or next to the SIM tray), push in with a little force until the tray pops open, and then take the SIM tray out. Make sure not to mistake the microphone hole for the SIM tray hole.
How do you open the back of a Huawei P30?
The Huawei P30 Pro is opened via the heavily glued back cover.
- Heat the entire edge of the backcover and especially the part where you start to loosen the backcover.
- Place the suction cup on the bottom of the device and pull to create a small gap between the back cover and the frame.
How do I clear my Huawei internal storage?
Go to Phone Manager > Cleanup to delete the system cache, app residue, system trash, unneeded installation packages, thumbnails, and temporary files from your phone.
How do I increase storage on my Huawei phone?
How to increase storage space on your Android phone or tablet
- Check out Settings > Storage.
- Uninstall unneeded apps.
- Use CCleaner.
- Copy media files to a cloud storage provider.
- Clear your downloads folder.
- Use analysis tools like DiskUsage.
How do I fix my Huawei storage?
- Change the Default location to the memory card (if supported by your phone). If your phone is installed with a memory card, go to Settings > Storage > Default location and set Default location to the memory card.
- Restore your phone to its factory settings.
How do I turn on my Huawei Y6?
Press and hold On/Off until a pop-up menu is displayed. Press Power off. Press Touch to power off.
Turn your Huawei Y6 Android 5.1. 1 on and off
- Turn on your phone. Press and hold On/Off until your phone is turned on.
- Enter your PIN.
- Turn off your phone.
How do I fix a Huawei phone that won’t turn on?
Try to Hard Reset your device by following these steps:
- Remove the battery and wait for a while.
- Meanwhile, you can remove your SD card as well.
- Plug the battery again.
- Hold the “Volume up” and Power button simultaneously.
- Select “Factory reset” option by using the Volume up and down keys.
How do I reset my Huawei Y6 pro?
Turn off HUAWEI Y6 / Y6 PRO (2019) Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds. Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset HUAWEI Y6 / Y6 PRO (2019), use Volume Down or Volume Up button to moving, and press Power Button to Ok or Enter or Confirm.