How do I reset my Alcatel One Touch Idol 4?
- Start by switching off the cell phone by holding the Power key.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recover Mode appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option “wipe data/factory reset“, and confirm that with Power button.
What do you do if your Alcatel One Touch wont turn on?
Try each of these steps if your device doesn’t turn on.
- Verify that your ALCATEL ONETOUCH PIXI 7 has a sufficient charge.
- Verify that your device and charging port are not damaged.
- Verify that you are using a compatible charger.
- Attempt a forced restart of the device.
- Attempt a hardware factory reset.
Do Alcatel phones have a SIM card?
The SIM card slot is the one on the left. Insert the SIM card. To properly insert the SIM card, place your card with the gold chip part facing down.
How do I turn on my Alcatel phone?
- Make sure the battery and SIM card are inserted: Insert the battery. Insert the SIM card.
- From any Home screen, tap the All apps icon.
- Tap Setup.
- To skip the Setup guide, tap Skip all.
- Tap Get started.
- Select desired language: English. Espanol.
- Tap Next.
- If desired, follow instructions to set up Wi-Fi.
How do I factory reset my Alcatel One Touch Idol 4s Windows 10?
- Firstly, turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Boom + Volume Up + Power buttons together for few moments.
- Let go of Boom and Power keys when you see the ALCATEL logo.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- Now choose “wipe data/factory reset“.
How do I factory reset my Alcatel Idol?
Restore with hard reset or Recovery mode alcatel Idol 4
- 1- First turn off your alcatel Idol 4 completely.
- 2- Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds.
- 3- When the alcatel logo is displayed, release the buttons.
Why is my Alcatel phone not turning on?
Plug the charger to the AC outlet. Regardless whether the phone shows it’s charging or not, leave it connected to its charger for ten minutes. Now, press and hold the volume down button and the power key at the same time for 10 seconds or more but this time while the device is connected to its charger.
How can I turn my Alcatel One Touch on without the power button?
Hold down the volume down key and connect your phone via USB cable to your PC. Keep the volume button held down until you see a boot menu. Select the ‘Start’ option using your volume keys, and your phone will power on.
How do I know my Alcatel is charging?
The phone is fully charged when the battery indicator, located in the top right corner of the screen, is completely filled.