How do I factory reset my HTC Desire S?
Hard Reset HTC Desire S with Hardware Button
- Remove the Battery for 10 seconds.
- Put The Battery at the position again.
- Press together: POWER + VOLUME DOWN about less than 10 second, that the HTC Desire S will go to HBOOT menu (you will see 3 Android pictures).
How do I manually format my HTC phone?
Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold POWER. Wait for the screen with three images of Android to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME buttons. Press VOLUME DOWN to select reset to factory settings, and then press POWER.
How do you factory reset a locked HTC?
STEP 1: Press and hold both the VOLUME DOWN and POWER buttons. STEP 2: Release the buttons when the three-Android screen appears. STEP 3: Press the VOLUME DOWN button to select FACTORY RESET, then press the POWER button. Your HTC One will now hard reset to factory settings.
How do you reset an old HTC phone?
Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button. Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons. Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
How do I factory reset my HTC 626?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Once the HTC logo appears on-screen, release all buttons.
- Select factory reset. Utilize the volume buttons to highlight and the power button to select.
- Once the data wipe is completed, the device reboots normally.
What is the latest HTC smartphone?
HTC U12+ delivers performance that will leave you breathless. A phone that isn’t afraid of getting wet x. More memory and better connectivity for faster speeds. The latest and most powerful chipset and much more.
How can I break my Android pattern lock without resetting it?
Type the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture. key” and press enter. 8. Simply restart your device and access it the usual way, without any lock screen pattern or pin.
How do I do a factory reset?
Factory reset: Step by step
- Open up your settings.
- Go to System > Advanced > Reset Options > Erase All Data (Factory Reset) > Reset Phone.
- You may need to enter a password or PIN.
- Finally, tap Erase Everything.
How can I break my HTC pattern lock?
Part 1: Sign in HTC One with Your Google Account
- Use the Pattern or PIN five times. To bypass the lock screen using your Google account, you will have to attempt to unlock your HTC smartphones five times.
- Tap on the “Forgot Pattern (Forgot Password) Button.
- Set a New Password for your Smartphone.
How do I do a hard reset on my HTC One?
Master reset with hardware keys
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- Be sure the phone is off.
- Press and hold the Volume Down key.
- Turn the phone on by pressing the Power key until the phone vibrates, then release Power.
- Continue holding the Volume Down key.
How do I do a hard reset on my HTC One M8?
How to factory reset the HTC One M8 using the hardware buttons
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and then press and hold the Power button.
- Wait for the screen with three Android images to appear. Release the buttons.
- Using the Volume Down key to navigate, select Factory Reset.
What is reboot to bootloader?
In the simplest terms, a bootloader is a piece of software that runs every time your phone starts up. It tells the phone what programs to load in order to make your phone run. The bootloader starts up the Android operating system when you turn on the phone.