How do you pair Honor Band 4?
For Android users
- Open Huawei Health App, click “Me” – “My devices”- “Add” device, and select the “Smart Band“- “Huawei Honor Band 4 standard version /NFC version” from the list of optional devices.
- Click to start pairing, and the App will automatically search for the name of the Bluetooth device and list it.
How do I connect my Huawei Band 4?
For Android users:
- Download the latest version of the Huawei Health app.
- Open the Huawei Health app, go to Me > ADD > Smart Band > HUAWEI Band 4e.
- Touch PAIR. The Huawei Health app will automatically search for the band.
- Your band will vibrate when it receives a pairing request.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my Huawei Band 4?
Step 1: Open the Huawei Health APP, then, find the “Devices-Add devices” and choose “Smart Band–HUAWEI–HUAWEI Band 4/4 PRO”. Step 2: Click “Start Pair”, it will remind you to turn on the Bluetooth of your phone. Note: make sure your device is disconnected before touching “Pair”.
How do I reset my honor 4 band?
Hard Reset HONOR Band 4
- In the beginning, tap on the Touch-sensitive button to wake up your HONOR Band 4.
- Next, swipe upwards on the screen until you see More, and then tap on it.
- Now scroll down and tap on Reset.
- Finally, tap on the blue checkmark to confirm.
- Outstanding work!
Can I use Huawei band 4 without phone?
Software – Feature-Rich Android App
Huawei has developed its own operating system for the fitness tracker, which can be connected to an iOS or Android smartphone with the Huawei Health app. Using the fitness tracker without it and a Huawei ID is not possible.
Can Honor Band 5 work without phone?
You will need to use the Huawei Health app to pair the Honor Band 5 with a smartphone. The app is available for both Android as well as iOS.
Can Huawei Band 4 connect to Iphone?
Open the Huawei Health app, touch Devices, then touch + in the top-right corner, then go to Smart Band > HONOR Band 4/5. The Huawei Health app will search for the band automatically. Select the correct band name from the list of Bluetooth devices available, and the pairing will start automatically.
Can you answer calls on Huawei Band 4 Pro?
Answering calls: You can use the band to answer phone calls from either of the phones. If you wish to sync data to another phone, disconnect your band to your currently connected phone and connect the band to the Huawei Wear app on the other phone.
Is Huawei Band 4 Pro compatible with Iphone?
Unlike many other smart fitness bands and wearables, the Huawei Band 4 comes with the built-in USB plug that lets you charge the device without requiring a specific cable or charger. The Huawei Band 4 is compatible with devices running at least Android 4.4 or iOS 9.0.
How accurate is Huawei Band 4 Pro?
Based on the high-performance heart rate sensor of the bracelet, Huawei bracelet 4 Pro supports the heart health research program of the 301 Hospital of the famous Class III Hospital in China, which can accurately screen for arrhythmias, and the accuracy of screening for atrial fibrillation is as high as 97.8%.
How do I connect my fitness band to my android?
On your fitness tracker, press the button to wake up the screen, swipe the screen till you see the Bluetooth and smartphone icons and press the button again. On the Activate your device screen of your mobile app tap Band. Your Android device shows Searching. When the name of your band appears, tap on it.
How do I turn on Bluetooth on my smart bracelet?
How to pair your watch with your phone via Bluetooth
- On your phone, enable Bluetooth.
- Open the app that corresponds with your watch.
- Find the ‘discover watch’ function – if it doesn’t pop up during the initial setup, you’ll usually find it in the app’s settings.
- On your watch, make sure Bluetooth is enabled.
How do I change my honor band 4 language?
How to change the language of Honor band 4?
- Step 1: keep your Honor band 4 connected with Huawei Health APP.
- Step 2: find the language settings in your phone.
- Step 3: refresh the Huawei Health APP and then the language you set will will sync to your Honor band.
How do I reset my honor band A2?
Hard Reset HUAWEI Band A2
- Start by tapping on the screen to wake it up HUAWEI Band A2.
- Now swipe up on the screen until you see More.
- Then tap on the screen to enter.
- Now tap on the arrow at the bottom to scroll down.
- Next, tap on the Reset icon.
- Finally, tap on the checkmark at the bottom to confirm and start the resetting process.
How do you change the time on a honor 4 band?
How can you change Date and Time on HUAWEI Band 4?
- From your phone, swipe down from the top of the screen, then tap the Settings gear icon.
- Scroll down to the System category.
- Tap Date & time.
- Tap the Automatic date and time option.
- Tap Set date.
- You can also tap Set time.
- Select a time zone if necessary.
- Enable 24-hour time.