How do you open a HTC Desire phone?
- With one hand, securely hold HTC Desire 620 with the bottom edge facing up and the back facing you.
- With your other hand, press your thumb on the back cover. From the notch (where the USB port is located), use your finger to open a small gap along the bottom edge.
- Slowly detach the cover from the phone to remove it.
How do you open a HTC Desire 628?
Disassembly of the mobile device HTC Desire 628 (HTC Desire 628 2PVG200) with each step description and the required set of tools.
- Open the back cover.
- Using a screwdriver (Phillips 1.5 mm PH000), unscrew 13 bolts in the frame of the phone.
- Using the key tool, open the SIM card trays and remove them.
Does HTC phones have removable battery?
This device has a 3000 mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery. Battery life depends on the network, signal strength, temperature, features and accessories used. It’s common for batteries to be warm from use or charging.
Does HTC Desire 626 support 4G?
One of the most notable features of the Desire 626 is that it supports 4G LTE bands and looks set to be a competitor to Motorola’s Moto G (Gen 2) LTE. The Android-based (unspecified version) HTC Desire 626 comes with HTC BlinkFeed and supports single SIM (Nano-SIM).
How do I reboot my HTC Desire 626?
Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button. Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons. Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
How much is HTC 10 pro?
HTC Desire 10 Pro smartphone price in India is Rs 27,990.
How do I take a screenshot on my HTC Desire 10 pro?
Press and hold POWER and VOLUME DOWN at the same time. Open the Notifications panel and tap under the Screenshot captured notification. If you don’t see, slide two fingers apart on the screenshot notification.