How do I take the back off my honor 6x?
Step 5 Back Cover
- Insert a plastic opening tool into the Micro USB charging port with the the angled side of the tool facing the screen.
- Pry the screen off the back of the phone by pushing down on the opening tool.
How do I change the battery in my honor 5C?
- Before replacing the battery on your Huawei Honor 5C, you have to turn it off for safety reasons.
- Use the SIM card eject tool and insert it in the hole.
- The MicroSD and Dual SIM card tray on your Huawei Honor 5C is now removed.
- Remove the two screws Torx T3 circled in red that secure the rear case.
Does Huawei Honor 5x support 4G?
This Android phone sports a premium coated metal design and 5.5-inch full-HD display, yet is affordable. Also included are a memory card slot, and 4G LTE for AT&T and T-Mobile.
How do you open the Honor 6?
Huawei Honor 6 Disassembly
- Tool needs.
- Remove the back cover. To open the back cover, you should heat it up with a heat gun.
- The back cover has good toughness.
- The motherboard also covered a block of the metal shield.
- Remove the metal shield. You can get access to the motherboard.
- Flash and speaker.
- Metal shield.
- Magnesium aluminum frame.
How do I reset my honor 5x?
Do the following:
- Use the Power key to turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Up key at the same time.
- Release the buttons when you see the Huawei logo on the screen.
- Use the Volume Down key to navigate to “Wipe data / factory reset” and select it with the Power button.
How much is Huawei Kii l21?
If you’re looking for high-quality and affordable huawei gr5 kii l21 – you’ll find the best huawei gr5 kii l21 at great prices on Joom – from 3 to 11 USD.