How do I reset my Alcatel One Touch Idol 4s Windows 10?
Master reset with hardware keys
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- When the device vibrates, release the Power key.
- When you see the Alcatel logo, press and hold the Volume Down key.
- When an exclamation point (! )
- Press the Volume Up key.
- Press the Volume Down key.
How do I factory reset my Alcatel Idol?
Restore with hard reset or Recovery mode alcatel Idol 4
- 1- First turn off your alcatel Idol 4 completely.
- 2- Keep holding on volume down and power keys together for a few seconds.
- 3- When the alcatel logo is displayed, release the buttons.
How do I reset my Alcatel One Touch Idol 4?
- Start by switching off the cell phone by holding the Power key.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recover Mode appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option “wipe data/factory reset“, and confirm that with Power button.
How do you manually reset?
Factory Reset from Recovery Mode
- Push and hold the power button for a few seconds, a menu will open.
- Wait five seconds.
- Samsung Devices Hold Home / Bixby, Volume Up, and Power.
- Using the volume up and down keys, highlight Wipe data / factory reset.
- Tap the power button once to select Wipe data / factory reset.
How do you do a hard reset?
Turn off the phone and then press and hold the Volume Up key and Power key simultaneously until the Android system recover screen appears. Use the Volume Down key to highlight the “wipe data/factory reset” option and then use the Power button to make the selection.
Does factory reset remove all data?
When you do a factory reset on your Android device, it erases all the data on your device. It is similar to the concept of formatting a computer hard drive, which deletes all the pointers to your data, so the computer no longer knows where the data is stored.