Is Huawei Y7a worth buying?
Even if there are mixed thoughts about the use of a 14nm processor, Huawei’s Kirin 710A is one of the better chipsets in the budget segment when it comes to price-to-performance. For its Php 8,999 price tag, the Y7a is definitely one of the better budget phones you can buy for under Php 9k.
How much is Huawei Y7a Philippines?
“For PHP 8,999, you’re actually getting good specs, including a Full HD+ display, a decent processor, a 48 MP quad-camera setup, and not to mention, it’s got amazing battery life.”
How much is the Huawei Y7a?
Huawei Y7a specs:
|Colors||Midnight Black, Crush Green and Blush Gold|
|Launch Date||October 29, 2020|
|Price||₱8,999.00 – Official Price in the Philippines ₱7,599.00 – Price drop on January 29, 2021|
Is Huawei Y7a supported by Google?
Huawei Y7a announced: Kirin 710A SoC, 48MP quad camera, and 5,000 mAh battery. Huawei today added a new mid-range smartphone to its Y series, dubbed Huawei Y7a. The smartphone boots Android 10-based EMUI 10.1 sans Google services and has two storage options – 64GB and 128GB.
Does Huawei Y7a have fingerprint?
Yes, Huawei Y7a does have a fingerprint sensor.
How do I install Google Play on my Huawei?
Install Google Play Services on your Huawei phone using Googlefier
- Download and install the Googlefier app.
- Launch Googlefier.
- Grant the app the permissions it requires.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- The app will then replace the existing backup app and restore LZPlay.
- Sign into your Google account when prompted.
Which is better Huawei Y8p or Y7a?
Comparing Huawei Y7a vs Huawei Y8p on Smartprix, enables you to check their respective specs scores and unique features.
Huawei Y7a vs Huawei Y8p.
|Specification||Huawei Y7a||Huawei Y8p|
|CPU||2 GHz, Octa Core Processor||2.2 GHz, Octa Core Processor|
|RAM||4 GB||4 GB|
|Internal Memory||128 GB||128 GB|
|Battery||5000 mAh||4000 mAh, Li-Po Battery|
Can I download Google apps on Huawei?
Googlefier lets you easily install Google apps on Huawei and Honor devices. To use the app, simply download the APK from the forum thread linked below and install it on your device.
How much is Huawei 7a in Philippines?
HUAWEI Y7a Latest Price in the Philippines Starts from P6,900 March 2021.
Is Huawei phone better than Samsung?
When it comes to pure hardware and performance each phone has its plusses here. Samsung has the sharper display, and bigger battery, but Huawei has much faster charging and more impressive camera capabilities. Samsung has the higher resolution screen, and it also has arguably the ultimate trump card: proper Android.
What is the best Huawei phone?
Best Huawei phones
- Huawei P30 Pro. The P30 Pro is the best Huawei phone you can buy right now.
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro. An outstanding all-round handset.
- Huawei P30. Another top Huawei phone.
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro. Technically, a great Huawei handset.
- Huawei P40 Pro. The P40 Pro has superb cameras, but it’s hampered by its software.
- Huawei P40.
Is Huawei Y7a good for gaming?
A Kirin 710A chipset powers the Huawei Y7a along with 4GB of RAM. That’s a slightly slower CPU performance than its predecessor, the Huawei Y7p. Nevertheless, this setup is enough for a smooth experience in both gaming and general tasks.
How do I download apps on my Huawei Y7a?
How to enable HUAWEI Y7a to download apps from other sources than Google Play
- First of all, go to Settings and under System you will find “Security”.
- Then choose “Unknown sources” and tick it.
- You should get the information that installing an application from unknown sources could be very harmful to your device.