How do I unlock my Alcatel phone if I forgot the pattern?
Forgotten screen lock.
- Turn your tablet off.
- Hold the volume down key.
- Turn your tablet on.
- Press the volume up key.
- Using the volume down key, highlight Wipe data/factory reset.
- Press the power key to select Wipe data/factory reset.
- Press the volume up key.
How do you unlock my mobile pattern lock if I forgot the pattern?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How can I bypass pattern lock?
Can You Bypass the Android Lock Screen?
- Erase Device with Google ‘Find My Device’ Please note this option with erase all information on the device and set it back to factory settings like when it was first purchased.
- Factory Reset.
- Unlock with Samsung ‘Find My Mobile’ website.
- Access Android Debug Bridge (ADB)
- ‘Forgot Pattern‘ option.
How do I bypass lock screen on Alcatel fierce 4?
Let’s Begin To Bypass FRP Lock Alcatel Fierce 4:
-Connect Wi-Fi first to bypass google account. -After that go back to first “Welcome Screen”. -Tap on “Next Arrow”, and after that tap on “Next” again. -From “Checking Connection…”, just tap on “Back” arrow multiple times until you access to “Verify Your Account” screen.
How can I unlock my Android password without resetting?
Steps are as follow for Android phone without Home button:
- Switch off your Android phone, when you are asked to enter lock screen password then long press Volume Down + Power buttons to force restart.
- Now when screen turns black, long press Volume Up + Bixby + Power for sometime.
How do you unlock a phone without the pattern?
Trick #2. Unlock Password Using ADM
- Go to Android device manager site.
- Sign in to your google account.
- Now click on ‘Lock’ option.
- Enter a new Password and confirm your new password.
- Now reboot your locked phone and enter the newly set password. Voila! You’ve unlocked your phone successfully!
How do you unlock a pattern?
To learn how to unlock pattern lock on your device, follow these steps:
- Simply provide any incorrect pattern on your device to get the following screen.
- From the bottom of the screen, you can tap on the “Forgot Pattern” feature.
- Select the option to unlock your device with your Google credentials.
What do I do if I forgot my Samsung pattern lock?
To unlock your phone:
- On the unlock screen, enter your unlock pattern.
- After five attempts you’ll be asked to wait for 30 seconds, tap OK.
- If your phone display goes off, tap the power button and unlock your screen.
- Tap Forgot pattern?
- Enter the user name and password of your Google account, tap Sign in.
How do you unlock a phone without knowing the password without losing data?
In the Android Device Manager interface, choose the device you want to unlock > Click Lock button > Enter a temporary password (no need to enter any recovery message) > Click Lock button again. Step 3. If the process is successful, you will see a confirmation window with buttons: Ring, Lock and Erase.
How can I break pattern lock without resetting?
Type the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture. key” and press enter. 8. Simply restart your device and access it the usual way, without any lock screen pattern or pin.