How do I factory reset my HTC phone?
Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold POWER. Wait for the screen with three images of Android to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME buttons. Press VOLUME DOWN to select reset to factory settings, and then press POWER.
How do I bypass the lock screen on my HTC One?
Part 1: Sign in HTC One with Your Google Account
- Use the Pattern or PIN five times. To bypass the lock screen using your Google account, you will have to attempt to unlock your HTC smartphones five times.
- Tap on the “Forgot Pattern (Forgot Password) Button.
- Set a New Password for your Smartphone.
How do I reset my HTC One without losing data?
- Navigate to Settings, Backup and reset and then Reset settings.
- If you have an option that says ‘Reset settings’ this is possibly where you can reset the phone without losing all your data.
- Back up your device before tapping either of them, just in case.
How do I boot my HTC into recovery mode?
Recovery Mode HTC One ME
- First of all,, turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then hold and press Volume Down + Power button.
- When you see Bootloader Mode menu release held buttons.
- From the menu choose option “RECOVERY MODE“.
- Then you will see the Recovery Mode menu.
How do you factory reset a phone that is locked?
Press and hold the Volume up button, the Power button and the Home button. When you feel the device vibrate, release all the buttons. The Android recovery screen menu will appear (may take up to 30 seconds). Use the Volume down button to highlight ‘Wipe data/factory reset‘.
How can I break my Android pattern lock without resetting it?
Type the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture. key” and press enter. 8. Simply restart your device and access it the usual way, without any lock screen pattern or pin.
What do I do if I forgot my pattern lock?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you‘ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you‘ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How do you unlock a phone that has a password?
Trick #2. Unlock Password Using ADM
- Go to Android device manager site.
- Sign in to your google account.
- Now click on ‘Lock’ option.
- Enter a new Password and confirm your new password.
- Now reboot your locked phone and enter the newly set password. Voila! You’ve unlocked your phone successfully!
Does a factory reset delete everything?
However, a security firm has determined returning Android devices to factory settings doesn’t actually wipe them clean. Here are the step you need to take to protect your data.
Is hard reset safe?
Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Will I lose my photos if I reset my phone?
If you do a factory reset, your SD card will not be touched. Your pics, etc will all stay put. If you’ve selected your Google account as the default way to store your contacts, they will all repopulated from Google after you set up your phone. If you want to be sure you’re saving settings, etc.
How can I reboot my mi phone without losing data?
Go to your phone Settings and search for Backup & Reset or Reset for some Android devices. From here, choose Factory data to reset then scroll down and tap Reset device. Enter your password when you’re prompted and hit Erase everything.