How do I reset my honor 9 Lite without losing data?
Power Button + Volume Down Button
When you see the Huawei logo, release all the Buttons. Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark. While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button. Next select wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
How do I reset my honor mobile?
Turn on Phone together with press and hold Power + Volume Up + Volume Down button until the Android logo appear.
How do I remove my Google account from Honor 9 Lite?
Click on the account you want to unlink from this device. 4- Fourth step: The data linked from this Google account (or the one you have selected) to the Huawei Honor 9 Lite will appear. Press “Remove account” to continue.
How do you factory reset a Huawei phone?
Open Settings, go to System & updates > Reset > Factory data reset, and touch Reset phone. You will be asked to enter the lock screen password if it has been set. Before restoring your phone to its factory settings, make sure that you have logged out of your HUAWEI ID.
How can I unlock my honor phone without password?
Reset with Hard Reset
- turn off the phone by pressing the appropriate button;
- hold down the power key and the volume up button until the Android icon appears on the monitor;
- select the inscription Wipe data in the menu that opens;
- confirm the decision in the next window;
- restart the smartphone;
How do I reset my honor phone without password?
Go to Clear data > Factory data reset, and enter yes to confirm the operation. After the factory reset is complete, the phone will remain on the Recovery mode screen. Restart your phone to access the home screen.
Do honor levels reset?
Honor Level Reset
Your Honor level resets at season start just like your rank. Unless you were below Honor level 2 before the new season, everyone starts between Honor levels 2 and 3.
How do I reset my honor 10 Lite?
Press and Hold together: Power Button + Volume Up Button for several seconds. Follow the menu at LCD screen to continue the hard reset HONOR 10 LITE, use Volume Down or Volume Up button to moving, and press Power Button to Ok or Enter or Confirm.
How do I factory reset my honor 10?
#Option 1, Hard Reset HUAWEI HONOR 10 with Software Menu:
Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone. Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format HUAWEI HONOR 10. The HUAWEI HONOR 10 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.
How do I remove my honor account from Google?
Removing the account from Android phone
- Head over to the Settings of your phone.
- Select Account.
- Select Google.
- In the next step, you would see the names of all those Google accounts you have added to your Android device previously.
- Now select the one you want to delete.
How do I remove my Gmail account from honor 8x?
Step 1: Tap on the ‘Settings’. Step 2: Tap on ‘Accounts‘. Step 3: Tap on Tap on ‘Google’. Step 4: Tap on ‘Remove‘ link at the bottom, and your Google Account will be removed.
Does a factory reset delete everything?
However, a security firm has determined returning Android devices to factory settings doesn’t actually wipe them clean. Here are the step you need to take to protect your data.
How do I boot my Huawei into recovery mode?
Entering recovery mode using hardware buttons
- Power OFF the device using the power button available on the side of the top of the handset.
- The second step requires holding the combination of buttons, the power button, and volume up key, for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds, the device displays the Android image.
How do I do a factory reset?
Factory reset: Step by step
- Open up your settings.
- Go to System > Advanced > Reset Options > Erase All Data (Factory Reset) > Reset Phone.
- You may need to enter a password or PIN.
- Finally, tap Erase Everything.