How do I factory reset a locked Asus ZenFone?
- When device is off, press (also hold) volume down key and then press (also hold) power key.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” by volume down key (or volume up key), and then press power key.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” by volume down key (or volume up key), and then press power key to start reset.
How do I unlock my Asus phone if I forgot my password?
Tap “Forgot Pattern?” and then enter your Google account and password saved in this phone to disable pattern lock. Note: If you do not log in your Google account or the device is not connected to internet before the phone is locked, you will need to perform factory data reset in Recovery mode to solve this problem.
How do I reset my Asus phone?
A500CG (Android 4.4)
- When device is off, press (also hold) volume up key and then press (also hold) power key.
- Select “RECOVERY” by “volume down key” (or “volume up key”), and then press “power key” to confirm.
- You will see this on your screen after device reboots.
How do I force a factory reset?
Alternate Button Method
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button + volume up button + home key until the Samsung logo appears, then release only the power button.
- From the Android system recovery screen, select wipe data/factory reset.
- Select Yes — delete all user data.
- Select reboot system now.
How do I restore my ASUS notebook to factory settings?
Step 1 – From the login screen, click the power icon in the lower right corner of the screen. Step 2 – Hold the Shift key while you click Restart. Step 4 – Select Reset Your PC.
How do I recover my lock screen PIN?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
How do I unlock my Asus?
Unlocking your screen
When the screen is locked, you can open it with the security unlocking options that the ASUS Tablet offers you. Tap then tap Settings > Lock Screen. Tap Screen lock then select an option to unlock your ASUS Tablet.
How do I turn off Asus App Lock?
GO to System Settings->Security->Device Administrators and uncheck “App Lock“. Now go to System Settings->Apps->Downloaded. Find and tap on App lock and tap on Disable or uninstall if you don’t find disable option.
How do I unlock my ASUS home screen?
ASUS ZenFone™ V – Unlock Screen
- Press the Power button (located on the right side).
- Depending upon the screen lock type, do one of the following: Swipe up to unlock the screen. Draw the current unlock pattern. Enter the current PIN or password. Touch the Home button with the registered finger.
How do I reboot my Asus phone without the power button?
Power Button to Volume Button
You can use your device’s volume button to boot it or turn the screen on/off. This will let you restart Android without the power button.
How do I unfreeze my Asus phone?
Press and hold the Power button (right edge) for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles. Allow several seconds for the reboot process to complete.
How do I reboot my Asus router?
How to hard reset my ASUS router?
- Use a pin or sharp-pointed pen to press and hold on the reset button for about 10-15 seconds.
- The power indicator should start to flash upon successful reset.
- During the hard reset, the only power light will be on and after 1-2mins the other lights will be back on.
What are the disadvantages of factory reset?
Disadvantages of Android Factory Reset:
It will remove all the application and their data which might cause a problem in the future. All of your login credentials will be lost and you have to sign-in all of your accounts again. Your personal contact list will also be erased from your phone during the factory reset.
What happens when a factory reset doesn’t work?
Your device will be reset to its factory state and all your data will be erased. If your device freezes at any point, hold down the Power button until it restarts. If the factory reset process doesn‘t fix your problems – or doesn‘t work at all – it’s likely that there’s a problem with your device’s hardware.
How do I factory reset my a21?
Ensure the device is powered off. Simultaneously press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the Android Recovery screen appears then release all buttons. Allow up to 30 seconds for the recovery screen to appear. From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe data/factory reset.