Does Huawei Y8p support Google?
HUAWEI Community|Huawei Y8p device does not support Google Play(en)
Can you use Google on Huawei?
(Pocket-lint) – As a result of a ban on trading with the US, Huawei can‘t preload new release phones with Google apps like Maps and YouTube, the Google Play Store or Google Assistant. But newly released Huawei phones can‘t use Google services and this is set to be a long-term issue.
How do I download apps on my Huawei Y8p?
How to enable HUAWEI Y8p to download apps from other sources than Google Play
- First of all, go to Settings and under System you will find “Security”.
- Then choose “Unknown sources” and tick it.
- You should get the information that installing an application from unknown sources could be very harmful to your device.
Which is better Huawei Y8p or Y7a?
Comparing Huawei Y7a vs Huawei Y8p on Smartprix, enables you to check their respective specs scores and unique features.
Huawei Y7a vs Huawei Y8p.
|Specification||Huawei Y7a||Huawei Y8p|
|CPU||2 GHz, Octa Core Processor||2.2 GHz, Octa Core Processor|
|RAM||4 GB||4 GB|
|Internal Memory||128 GB||128 GB|
|Battery||5000 mAh||4000 mAh, Li-Po Battery|
Is Huawei Y8p worth buying?
The Huawei Y8p is relatively worth it considering its price range of Kshs 24,999. Being a budget smartphone, and considering its current competitors, the phone favourably out-competes many especially with its improved camera.
Can you get Google on Huawei P40?
Huawei P40 Pro has no Google apps
Due to the company’s ongoing difficulties with the US government, Huawei phones do not use Google services. That means no Google Play Store for apps and no support for services such as Gmail, YouTube, Maps or the Chrome browser.
Can you install Google apps on Huawei?
Googlefier lets you easily install Google apps on Huawei and Honor devices. To use the app, simply download the APK from the forum thread linked below and install it on your device.
What will Huawei use instead of Google?
What is happening on Huawei smartphones and what is Huawei Mobile Services? Rather than ditching Android completely, Huawei continues to use the open source core Android operating system on its devices. A perfect example is the Huawei P40 Pro, which launched in March 2020 and was impacted by the ban on Huawei devices.
How do I install Google Play store on my Huawei phone?
Install Google Play Services on your Huawei phone using Googlefier
- Download and install the Googlefier app.
- Launch Googlefier.
- Grant the app the permissions it requires.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- The app will then replace the existing backup app and restore LZPlay.
- Sign into your Google account when prompted.
How can I download Google on Huawei Y8p?
Step By Step Guide To Install Google Services on Huawei
- Transfer this file to the USB drive.
- Connect the USB to the smartphone.
- Extract the Google installation file in the root directory of USB.
- You will have a folder “GMS and Backup“.
- In this folder, you will have a backup APK and a folder “Huawei“
How can I use Google Apps on Huawei Y8p?
Easiest Way to Install Google Play Services on Huawei Y8p
- Go to your phone settings, select advance settings, click on security, and then click on enable installation from an unknown device.
- Once you have done that, the next thing you need to do is to follow the link to download app> DOWNLOAD APP.
- After downloading the files, watch the video below to see how you can do it.
Is Huawei Y8p good for gaming?
HUAWEI Y8p provides you with an immersive gaming experience. GPU Turbo in EMUI 10.1 comes with enhanced touch responsiveness. The improved GPU Turbo provides for immersive visuals with a consistently high frame rate, and buttery smooth gameplay.
Is Huawei Y8p waterproof?
Is Huawei Y8p waterproof? The Huawei Y8p does not have a water resistance certification so you should avoid coming into contact with liquids and creams.
How much is Huawei Y8p in Philippines?
HUAWEI Y8p Latest Price in the Philippines Starts from P8,659 March 2021.