Does the HTC One have a SD card slot?
Insert SD / Memory Card – The all new HTC One® (M8)
With the display facing down, utilize the insertion/removal tool to unlock the memory card tray by inserting it into the provided slot (pictured below) then remove the tray.
How do I transfer phone storage to SD card on HTC?
Move Files from Internal Storage to SD / Memory Card – HTC Desire® 526
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > Tools.
- Tap File Manager.
- Tap Internal Storage.
- From the appropriate folder (e.g., Music, Notifications, Ringtones, etc.), select (checked) the appropriate file.
- Tap MOVE TO (located at the bottom-right).
Do HTC phones have SIM cards?
HTC One A9 uses a nano SIM card. Use a standard nano SIM card only. Inserting a modified card that is thicker than the standard nano SIM card may cause the card to not fit properly or damage the card slot.
Does HTC One M7 have SD card?
You can unlock A Sprint one M7 simcard lock to make it a international phone. Yup. The HTC One HAS a microSD card slot, but only for the Chinese and Japanese markets.
How do I put my SIM card in my HTC One M8?
Insert SIM Card – The all new HTC One® (M8)
- Ensure that the device is powered off.
- From the upper-left edge of the device, remove the card tray.
- With the gold contacts facing down and the notch located in the lower right, insert the SIM card into the tray (figure 1) then insert the card tray (figure 2).
How do you put a SIM card in an Android phone?
How to Insert a SIM Card Into an iPhone or Newer Android Phone
- Power off your smartphone.
- Holding the front of the phone facing you, locate the SIM card tray on your smartphone.
- Next, pop the tray out by inserting a SIM removal tool into the hole of the SIM card tray.
- Now, pull the SIM card tray out of the iPhone.
How do I move pictures from phone storage to SD card?
Transfer files from an SD card:
- 1 Launch the My Files app.
- 2 Select SD Card.
- 3 Locate and select the folder the file is stored under on your SD Card.
- 4 Long press the file to select.
- 5 Once the file has been selected tap on Move or Copy.
- 6 Tap on to head back to your My Files main page.
- 7 Select Internal Storage.
How do I move my internal storage to my SD card?
Android – Samsung
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap My Files.
- Tap Device storage.
- Navigate inside your device storage to the files you want to move to your external SD card.
- Tap MORE, then tap Edit.
- Place a check next to the files you wish to move.
- Tap MORE, then tap Move.
- Tap SD memory card.
What is the latest HTC smartphone?
HTC U12+ delivers performance that will leave you breathless. A phone that isn’t afraid of getting wet x. More memory and better connectivity for faster speeds. The latest and most powerful chipset and much more.
How do I remove the SD card from my HTC phone?
Removing the microSD card
- Hold the phone face up.
- Insert the tip of the tray eject tool that came with your phone—or a small bent paperclip—into the microSD tray eject hole.
- Push the tip all the way into the hole until the microSD card tray ejects.
- Pull the microSD card tray out, and remove the microSD card.
How do I get my SIM card out of my HTC?
Remove SIM Card – HTC One®
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- From the left edge of the device, use the card insertion/removal tool to open then slide out the SIM card tray.
- Remove the SIM card. If applicable, refer to Insert the SIM Card.
- Insert the tray.