LG offers more than 200 apps for its smart TVs, many of which are available for free through the LG app store.
- Open LG Content Store.
- Navigate to the app store.
- Browse the app store.
- Select an app.
- Enter Edit Mode.
- Delete unwanted apps.
- Confirm deletion.
- Exit Edit Mode.
1 Aug 2018
Do LG smart TVs have a Web browser?
Your LG Smart TV browser is a fully functioning web browser that will work in a similar way to that of a web browser on a PC. Due to the version of Flash Player that LG’s TVs have incorporated into their systems (Flash Lite) certain website formats will not be supported.
How do I get channels on my LG TV?
Adding HD Channels to LG
- Press “Menu” on the remote control/TV set.
- Select “Setup” on the menu and press OK.
- Select “Auto-Tuning” and press OK.
- Select “Start” and then press OK.
- The television will begin to search all available bands for channels.
5 Jun 2015
How do I get HBO Go on my LG Smart TV?
HBO GO is available on LG Smart TV models 2016 and above with the operating system 3.0 and above.
To install the HBO GO app on your LG TV:
- Visit the LG Content Store.
- Navigate to “Apps & Games” and search for “HBO GO”
- Select “HBO GO” and select “Install”
20 Mar 2019
How do I get the spectrum app on my LG Smart TV?
- Press the SMART button on your LG remote and scroll to access the Home menu.
- Select the Settings button, then OK.
- Select Network, then Network Connection.
- Select Start Connection.
- Your LG Smart TV will attempt to connect to a wired network.
Can I download apps on my smart TV?
One of the best parts of having a smart TV is all of its apps. You can download your favorite social media or TV network’s app or find a new game, for instance. To find apps to install, navigate to Apps and select the app you want.