- Connect your game console to your TV and launch the game in 2 player mode (split screen).
- Press the home button of your smart remote.
- Click on the Settings (cog) icon.
- Go to the Picture menu > Dual Play.
- Toggle Dual Play Off.
- Select the Dual Play Mode: Top and Bottom. Side by Side.
15 Mar 2015
Do LG TVs have picture in picture?
The picture-in-picture (PIP) setting featured on many LG LCD televisions allows you to view images from two different input sources, such as your cable TV and DVD, at once. The two signals are processed through your TV’s dual tuner and displayed by allotting half of your television screen to each image.
How do I add an app to my LG Smart TV?
LG offers more than 200 apps for its smart TVs, many of which are available for free through the LG app store.
- Open LG Content Store.
- Navigate to the app store.
- Browse the app store.
- Select an app.
- Enter Edit Mode.
- Delete unwanted apps.
- Confirm deletion.
- Exit Edit Mode.
1 Aug 2018
How do I get rid of PIP on my TV?
Press TV on the top left of your remote, then press the Red HELP button in the button of the remote (By the VOL and CH buttons. It may move the PIP or remove it, if it just moves around hit the EXIT button on the remote once while in TV mode and your problem should be fixed.8 Apr 2012
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”