- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the same Wi-Fi network as your Samsung TV.
- Install the Smart View app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open Smart View.
- Tap your Samsung smart TV.
- Select the TV you want to connect to if prompted.
- Select Allow on your TV.
- Tap a TV app on your phone.
- Tap the Remote icon.
How do I connect my phone to my Samsung Smart TV?
To connect wirelessly, go to your phone’s Settings, then tap on Connections > Screen mirroring. Turn mirroring on, and your compatible HDTV, Blu-ray player, or AllShare Hub should appear in the device list. Choose your device and mirroring will begin automatically.
How do I stream to my Samsung Smart TV?
- Step 1Install Video & TV Cast for Samsung Smart TV (iOS App)
- Step 2Install the Video & TV Cast Companion App (Samsung App) In the Smart Hub on Your Samsung Smart TV.
- Step 3Open Your Favorite Video or Movie Website in the Browser.
- Step 4Wait for Video Link Recognition.
- Step 5Tap on “Tap Here to Cast”
- 1 Response.
How do I use Smart View on my Samsung TV?
- Connect your Samsung Smart TV and your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network. This ensures that the two devices can connect.
- Install the Smart View app on your phone.
- Open Samsung Smart View.
- Tap Allow when prompted.
- Select the Samsung TV, if prompted.
- Select Allow on the TV.
- Select a TV app or media to play.
Can I mirror iPhone to Samsung Smart TV?
AirBeamTV last year created a Mac app that let you use AirPlay mirroring to a Samsung Smart TV without an Apple TV, and it’s now done the same for the iPhone and iPad. Mirror for Samsung TV app for iPhone and iPad is a unique application which mirrors the screen and audio of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart TV.
How do I turn on screen mirroring on my Samsung Smart TV?
Use Screen Mirroring to Share Your Phone’s Screen with the TV
- From the application list on your device, tap on Settings.
- In Settings, under Connect and Share, tap on Screen Mirroring.
- On the Screen Mirroring page, tap on the switch button to enable the feature.
- The available TV will now be displayed.
How do I do screen mirroring on my Samsung TV?
View Device Screen on TV – Samsung Galaxy J1™
- On the TV, follow the manufacturer’s instructions to activate Screen Mirroring.
- From a Home screen (on your device), tap Apps (in the lower-right).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap More.
- Tap Screen mirroring.
- When connected, the device’s screen is displayed on the TV. Samsung.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Samsung Smart TV wirelessly?
Top 3 Ways to Mirror iPhone to Samsung TV
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input with your remote control.