How do smart TVs connect to the internet?
A smart TV uses your home network to provide streaming video and services on your TV, and smart TVs use wired Ethernet and built-in Wi-Fi to stay connected.
How do I use the Internet on my Samsung Smart TV?
Connecting a Samsung Smart TV to Your Network
- On your Samsung remote, press Menu.
- Scroll to Network and select it.
- Choose Wireless as the Network Type.
- Select Network Setup.
- Choose Select a Network.
- Select your WiFi network from the list.
- Using the onscreen keyboard, enter your WiFi password.
- Press the Blue button on your Samsung remote, or press OK.
What can you do on Samsung Smart TV?
Try any of these out, and you could be looking at your TV in a whole new way.
- Stream live feeds. Live feeds are some of the most captivating videos on the internet.
- Web browsing.
- Play video games without a console.
- Get Fit.
- Use as a Weather Station.
- Access Social Media.
- Listen to Live FM Radio.
Are Samsung Smart TVs Android?
Android smart TV ( TV Android ) is a smart TV operating system platform like Samsung Tizen and LG Webos and so on . Google’s TV Android can be found on Nvidia Shield ,Sony Android TV’s and some other TV brands using TV Android and Android TV Media players .