A Smart TV is a television set with the integrated Internet and interactive “Web 2.0” features.
Samsung Smart TV is one of the most popular TV product.
The Samsung Samsung Smart TV has a number of useful Apps to use and today in this post I have listed almost all the Smart TV Apps from Samsung’s Smart Hub.
Can I add an app to my Samsung Smart TV?
If you don’t see an app on your Samsung Smart TV Homepage (aka Smart Hub) you would like to access, it may be available via the Samsung Apps Store. To find out if the app is available and then add it, do the following: If you have a Samsung account, click Apps on the menu bar.
Where is the Smart Hub on my Samsung TV remote?
Click on the “Home” button to go to the Samsung Smarthub. Using your TV remote, select “Apps” in the left hand section of the Smart Hub. In the top right corner, click on the Settings icon using your Samsung TV remote.
How do I reinstall Smart Hub on my Samsung TV?
How do I update the app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Switch on the TV.
- Navigate to the Samsung Smart Hub.
- Navigate to the Apps area.
- Press and hold the select button on the ITV Hub app and a sub-menu will appear.
- Select “Update apps” and if an update for ITV Hub is available, select it.
- Choose “Update” – this might take a few minutes.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”