Press TV on the top left of your remote, then press the Red HELP button in the button of the remote (By the VOL and CH buttons.
It may move the PIP or remove it, if it just moves around hit the EXIT button on the remote once while in TV mode and your problem should be fixed.
Does my TV have picture in picture?
NOTE : While viewing video from an external device such as a Blu-ray player on the main screen, you can watch TV broadcast in a picture-in-picture (PIP) window. Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows : 1 Press MENU/123 button from the TV remote control.
How do I watch 2 channels at once?
How to watch two channels at once?
- Press INFO on your remote control.
- Select PiP.
- Select On and Side by Side. The current channel you’re watching appears on the inset screen. The inset screen is the smaller screen and is on the right side in Side by Side view. The channel you were watching before appears on the full screen.
How do you use the PIP spectrum?
Using the Picture-in-Picture (PIP) Feature
- Press the PIP On/Off key on your remote.
- Press the PIP SWAP key on your remote to switch the contents of PIP window with the images and sounds of the main viewing screen.
- Press the PIP MOVE key on your remote to move the PIP inset window to different positions within the main screen.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”