How do I update the app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Switch on the TV.
- Navigate to the Samsung Smart Hub.
- Navigate to the Apps area.
- Press and hold the select button on the ITV Hub app and a sub-menu will appear.
- Select “Update apps” and if an update for ITV Hub is available, select it.
- Choose “Update” – this might take a few minutes.
How do I update Netflix on my LG Smart TV?
Now you’ll want to reinstall Netflix on LG smart TV:
- Click on the Home/Start button on your remote control to bring up the launch bar.
- On the launch bar, click on “More apps” in the bottom-right corner.
- Click on the LG Content Store.
- Click on Premium in the menu on the right.
- Find the Netflix app and click Install.
How do I update my apps on my LG?
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Play Store.
- Tap the Menu key and then tap My Apps.
- To keep apps updated automatically: Tap Menu > Settings. Select the Auto-update apps check box.
- Choose one of the following options: Tap Update to update all applications with updates available.
Does LG Smart TV have Hulu?
Certain LG TV models, such as the LG Smart TVs, are Internet-enabled devices that are compatible with streaming content services such as Hulu Plus. Your LG television comes pre-installed with the Hulu Plus application. Premium streaming content has its own section on your networked TV.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”