- Press the Home button on the remote. The home button is the button that resembles the outline of a house on your remote.
- Select Apps. It’s the icon that has four squares on the far-left side of the bottom row of the Smart Hub.
- Select Settings. .
- Select the Netflix app.
- Select Delete.
- Select Delete again.
How do I uninstall Samsung TV plus?
To remove TV Plus from your TV’s Home screen, use your remote to navigate to TV Plus, select the down arrow, and then select Remove > Remove. To add it back, select Source > Add to Home. On 2018 models, the TV Plus app is removed once all channels are removed.
How do I free up space on my Samsung Smart TV?
Free up storage space on the phone
- Clean your storage through Device care. Navigate to and open Settings. Tap Device Care, and then tap Storage.
- Back up extra files. If you still don’t have the amount of storage space you need, you can back up files using Smart Switch, or back up files using your Samsung or Google account.
How do I reinstall Hulu on Samsung Smart TV?
How do I update the app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Switch on the TV.
- Navigate to the Samsung Smart Hub.
- Navigate to the Apps area.
- Press and hold the select button on the ITV Hub app and a sub-menu will appear.
- Select “Update apps” and if an update for ITV Hub is available, select it.
- Choose “Update” – this might take a few minutes.
How do I reset Netflix on my Samsung Smart TV?
Reset the Smart Hub
- Exit the Smart Hub. You cannot reset the Smart Hub if it is in use.
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Navigate to and select the Smart Hub section of the main menu.
- Select Smart Hub Reset. This will remove all downloaded apps!
- Enter your PIN and press Enter.
- Select Smart Hub.
- Try Netflix again.
How do I uninstall an app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Go to your screen.
- Click on the Smart Hub Button on your remote.
- Then select the app icon.
- Go to Navigate to my app.
- Click on the app which you want to delete then hold the center of the navigation pad until the app menu appears.
- Then click on the delete button.
How do I turn off input on my Samsung TV?
Here is how you disable STB on a Samsung Smart TV.
- Hit the Menu button on your TV remote.
- Then use the down arrow to get to System.
- Use the right arrow to select System.
- Use the down arrow and select Device Manager.
- Select the Universal Remote Setup option.
How do I stop Rakuten TV?
Removing Rakuten TV/ SyncPlus Channels from 2017/ 2018 Samsung Smart TVs
- Press CH-LIST on the remote.
- Press up on the remote and select “Edit Channels” then press OK on the remote.
- Select “4001” and “4002”
- Press right on the remote and select “Delete” then press OK on the remote.
How do you delete apps on 2012 Smart TV?
How to uninstall applications from SMART TV?
- 1 Press the Home button on your OneRemote.
- 2 Using the Directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select APPS.
- 3 Select Options.
- 4 Select the app that you want to delete. For this example, select SMART IPTV.
- 5 Select Delete.
- 6 Select Delete again.
How do I clear memory on my Samsung Smart TV?
Clear Data and Clear Cache on an Android TV
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under TV category, select Apps.
- Under System apps, select your preferred app.
- Select Clear cache.
- Select OK.
How do I clear the cache on my Samsung Smart TV?
- 1 Press the Home button on your remote control and select Broadcasting.
- 2 Select Expert Settings.
- 3 Select HbbTV Settings.
- 4 Select Delete Browsing Data and follow the prompts to clear any saved data on your television.
How do you delete browsing history on Samsung TV?
Using your remote control:
- 1 Open the Internet browser on your TV.
- 2 Select the Settings icon.
- 3 Select Web Browser Settings.
- 4 Select General.
- 5 Select Delete History.
- 6 Select Yes to confirm you wish to delete the history.
- 7 You will now receive a confirmation screen that the history has been deleted.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”