Smart Picture Mode: Smart picture mode allows you to pick from a series of default settings that LG has pre programed into the TV.
Select the picture mode that is best suited to your viewing environment, preferences or video type.
Vivid: Sharpens the image by increasing the contrast, brightness and sharpness.
How do I turn on 4k on my LG TV?
LG TVs 4K TVs
- Press the Settings button.
- Scroll down to All Settings.
- Navigate to the General tab.
- Select HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Color. Each of the available HDMI ports should now be listed on the screen.
- Enable the feature on the ports of your choosing.
What is smart picture mode?
Sharpens the image by increasing the contrast, brightness and sharpness. This mode is optimized for viewing pictures. It displays photos smoothly while minimizing the loss of the original photo quality. Expert. Allows an expert, or anyone who loves picture quality, to tune to the best picture quality.
How do I turn on HDR on my LG TV?
Here’s how to do it.
- Enter Settings (long press the button with the gear icon on the lower right of the remote).
- Click General (the button with the gear and wrench).
- Scroll down to the bottom and click HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Color.
- Switch the port or ports you’re using for HDR input to On.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”