How do I turn off my Samsung TV’s picture but not the sound?
- 1 Press the Menu button on your remote.
- 2 Select Picture.
- 4 Select Picture off.
- 1 Play your video, photo or other recorded content.
- 2 Press the Select button on your remote.
- 3 A different menu for multimedia will appear. Scroll down to and select Picture off.
How do I stop my Samsung TV from going to sleep?
The sleep timer function within the TV can cause the TV to switch OFF automatically. 2. Select [Time] > [Sleep timer] and use the arrow keys on the remote control to select [OFF] to disable the sleep timer.
How do I turn off Eco mode on my Samsung TV?
Samsung Smart TV – How to enable the Energy Saving mode
- Press the Menu button.
- Go to System > Eco Solution.
- Select Energy Saving and choose between: Low. Med. High.
Can I put a screensaver on my TV?
Go to your TV’s main menu settings and check to see if the TV manufacturer has included a built-in screensaver feature for your model. Apple TV also offers a user screensaver option in which you connect wirelessly to your computer and use personal photos and screensavers from it on your TV.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”