Anynet+ is the Samsung trading name for a feature of HDMI called Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) referred to as HDMI-CEC.
It’s designed to allow users to command and control devices attached by HDMI with a single remote control.
Anynet+ is enabled on the HDMI ports on most Samsung TVs manufactured after 2008.
How do I turn off auto detect HDMI on my Samsung?
- Press the Home button.
- Navigate to the bottom and select Settings.
- Select External Inputs.
- Select Bravia Sync Settings.
- Set the below settings to OFF.
- Set Device Auto Power to Off.
- Set Auto input change (MHL) to Off.
- set TV Auto Power to On.
How do I disable HDMI CEC?
Disabling CEC completely on your television will prevent sound from being transmitted through HDMI to other devices.
- Press the Menu button.
- Navigate to down and select System or Settings.
- Navigate to down and select CEC.
- Press OK on CEC and select Off.
How do I turn off Anynet+ on my Samsung Soundbar?
Best way to do it is to turn TV on first, then soundbar. Keep pressing the Anynet+ button until the sound is coming through the soundbar. Make sure your “Auto Power Off” option is enabled in the TV’s Anynet+ settings.