From within the Netflix app, use the arrows on your remote to enter the following sequence: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up.
Select Sign out, Start Over, Deactivate, or Reset.
You will now be given the option to sign in as a different Netflix member.
How do you switch users on Netflix?
How to Switch Users on the Netflix App
- Tap the Netflix app icon to open the app.
- Tap the name of the current profile on the toolbar to open a pop-up menu displaying a list of profiles that are associated with your account. Select the profile you wish to switch to from the menu.
How do I switch profiles on Hulu on my smart TV?
How to switch profiles
- Navigate to the Account icon.
- Select Profiles from the menu.
- Scroll to the profile you’d like to switch to and select it.
Why can’t I switch Netflix profiles?
Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue. While in the Netflix app, tap the Menu button in the upper left corner or the More button in the lower right corner. Once you have signed out, sign back in and try Netflix again.
How do I remove a Netflix account from my smart TV?
Click the “Deactivate” button to remove the link to your Netflix account. After you hit the proper button sequence, you should see a screen like this. Go back into Netflix on that device again to confirm that it no longer has access to the account.
How do I change the main profile on Netflix?
Manage profiles. Visit netflix.com/EditProfiles, or hover over your avatar in the top right and select “Manage Profiles.” From here, you may add profiles, delete them, and set a profile as a Kids profile.
Can I transfer my Netflix profile to another account?
Copy the link from the first movie and then move back to your browser with the Netflix page up. Scroll to the top and click the down arrow next to the name of your primary account. Select the profile where you want to add the movies.
Can you change the order of Netflix profiles?
To set up a new profile, select yours and then Manage Profiles. After that, you can go in and edit the profile to change the name, avatar, and the content they’re able to watch. Each time you start Netflix the person watching can select their profile.
How do I manage profiles on Netflix?
First, create an individual profile for your child.
- Click your name on the top right, then click “Your account”
- Next, click “Manage profiles”.
- Add a profile or click on your child’s existing profile.
- Enter your child’s first name, checkmark the box “Kid?” and then click “Continue”.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”