The brand’s Smart TV allows you to access special apps, instantly stream programs, and browse the web with either your remote or your mobile device.
Browsing the web on the Samsung Smart TV is simple, and you can start browsing the web as soon as you get the television out of the box and set up.
How do I use the Internet on my Samsung Smart TV?
- On your Samsung remote, press Menu.
- Scroll to Network and select it.
- Choose Wireless as the Network Type.
- Select Network Setup.
- Choose Select a Network.
- Select your WiFi network from the list.
- Using the onscreen keyboard, enter your WiFi password.
Can I browse the Internet on my Hisense Smart TV?
Your Hisense Smart TV must be connected and able to access the Internet before you can use Stan. To confirm that your TV can access the Internet, please follow the instructions below. Find and press the button on your remote. Scroll down and select Network > Network Information.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”