Here’s how to mirror what’s on your iPhone or iPad display:
- Ensure that both the Apple TV and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- On the iOS device, swipe up to reveal the Control Center.
- Tap the “AirPlay Mirroring” button.
- Select “Apple TV” from the list.
29 Jun 2017
How do I cast from iPad to Smart TV?
Download and install Video & TV Cast on your iOS device and Samsung Smart TV. Once done, open the app on both devices. On your iPhone/iPad, click on the Cast icon on the upper right corner of your screen. Upon clicking on the icon, a new pop-up window will appear containing an IP address.15 Aug 2017
How can I mirror my iPad to my TV without Apple TV?
Part 4: AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
- Download AirServer.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers.
- Select the device and then toggle mirroring from OFF to ON.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
13 Sep 2018
Can I screen mirror iPad to Samsung TV?
New App Store apps called Mirror for Samsung TV and Mirror for LG TV, both developed by AirBeamTV BV, let you wirelessly broadcast your iOS 11 device’s screen to supported Smart TVs with ease. For these apps to work, both your iPhone/iPad and Smart TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.19 Oct 2017
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”