Method 2 Smart TV
- Determine if your TV is a Smart TV. Smart TVs connect to your home network, and can run media streaming apps such as Netflix.
- Connect your Smart TV to your home network.
- Open your Smart TV apps.
- Select the Netflix app.
- Log in with your Netflix account.
- Browse using your remote.
30 Apr 2019
Can’t sign into Netflix on Smart TV?
I can’t sign in to Netflix
- Verify your email and password.
- Use your mobile browser to sign in to Netflix.com.
- Disable Google Smart Lock for Netflix.
- Clear the Netflix app data.
- Reset your password.
- Try a different internet connection.
- What should I do next?
How do I change Netflix accounts on my TV?
To sign out of the Netflix account on your device, follow the steps below.
- Navigate left to open the menu, then select Settings.
- Select Sign out.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- You will now be given the option to sign in as a different Netflix member.
Can’t connect to Netflix on Smart TV?
Restart your home network
- Turn off or unplug your smart TV.
- Unplug your modem (and your wireless router, if it’s a separate device) from power for 30 seconds.
- Plug in your modem and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on.
- Turn your smart TV back on and try Netflix again.
How do I reset Netflix on my Samsung Smart TV?
Reset the Smart Hub
- Exit the Smart Hub. You cannot reset the Smart Hub if it is in use.
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Navigate to and select the Smart Hub section of the main menu.
- Select Smart Hub Reset. This will remove all downloaded apps!
- Enter your PIN and press Enter.
- Select Smart Hub.
- Try Netflix again.
How can I get Netflix on my Samsung Smart TV?
If your remote has a Smart Hub button
- Press the Smart Hub button.
- Select Netflix.
- Select Sign In. If you do not see Sign In, select Yes on the Are you a member of Netflix? screen. If you are not yet a member, set up your membership online.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password.
- Select Sign In.
How do I reset Netflix on my TV?
Here’s how to fix many Netflix streaming problems.
- Restart your iPhone, Smart TV, Game Console or whatever device you are using to stream Netflix.
- Restart your Router. Unplug your wireless router from power for 60 seconds then plug it back in.
- Restart Your Modem.
- Check the WiFi Router Location.
How do I reinstall Netflix on my Samsung Smart TV?
To uninstall Netflix, press the Home button on your remote and navigate to Apps. Select the cog at the top right of your television for Options, find and select Netflix, then select Delete. To reinstall Netflix, navigate back to the Smart Hub and select the magnifying glass.
How do you update Netflix on Samsung Smart TV?
How do I update the app on my Samsung Smart TV?
- Switch on the TV.
- Navigate to the Samsung Smart Hub.
- Navigate to the Apps area.
- Press and hold the select button on the ITV Hub app and a sub-menu will appear.
- Select “Update apps” and if an update for ITV Hub is available, select it.
- Choose “Update” – this might take a few minutes.
Photo in the article by “Obama White House”